In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NAOS Finance, if you are planning to buy NAOS token – You’re in the right place!
NAOS Finance are very beneficial for both SME borrowers and DeFi lenders as they can participate in the blockchain without permission required. Furthermore, loan origination and funding is enabled without the involvement of traditional intermediaries. NAOS Finance offers regular and reliable income streams to lenders while at the same time connecting the on-chain world to much bigger off-chain prospects. It is relevant to its ultimate vision that’s to fully automate the tokenization of real-world assets and make them available for end-to-end loan process within NAOS Finance.
The team behind the project believe that the combination of DeFi’s enormous promise of community democracy, no vertical authority, and transparency are critical to the success of the project. Therefore, the DeFi keys are combined with understanding of customer-first experiences and CeFi’s security safeguards. In this way, large-scale DeFi adoption will occur within the fully democratized marketplace NAOS Finance is trying to build.
NAOS Finance (NAOS) Features
- The Best Interest Rate. Lenders can access the best interest rates from a global community. The lending process is easy, fast, and cheap. Even, the interest is customizable and with no hidden costs. Lenders exactly know how much they should pay.
- Flexible Financing Options. Flexibility is the key feature here. Lenders can access their credit scores easily to build credit history for flexible financing options. They can also receive funding in local currencies.
- NAOS Formation. This feature is inspired by Alchemic. Formation is a future-yield-backed synthetic asset. It is also a part of community DAO. To generate synthetic tokens, investors can deposit their stable coins. If they pledge their tokens for a period of time, they will get more NAOS tokens. There are three major components in NAOS Formation namely Vault, Transmuter, and Farm.
- NAOS Galaxy. This is the bridge between DeFi liquidity and real-world assets. There are three main roles in Galaxy namely borrower, lender (Alpha Pool, Beta Pool, and Boost Pool), and liquidator. On the lending side, Galaxy allows assets originators to begin financing for their assets. The assets will be used as collateral in the form of NFTs. The interest-bearing tokens will be minted when investors offer the liquidity to the pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NAOS Finance aka NAOS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NAOS Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NAOS Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NAOS Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NAOS Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NAOS Finance
- Store your NAOS Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NAOS Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NAOS Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NAOS/BTC or NAOS/ETH or NAOS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NAOS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NAOS Finance (NAOS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NAOS Finance (NAOS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NAOS Finance (NAOS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NAOS Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NAOS Finance (NAOS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NAOS Finance (NAOS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NAOS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NAOS Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NAOS Finance (NAOS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NAOS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NAOS Finance (NAOS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NAOS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NAOS Finance (NAOS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NAOS Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NAOS Finance (NAOS)?
Once you have purchased the NAOS Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NAOS Finance (NAOS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NAOS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NAOS Finance (NAOS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NAOS Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Unlike other pure crypto-native protocols, NAOS Finance tokenizes high quality real-world assets with stable income streams. A senior/junior tranche design is used to set risk-return profiles apart. That’s what makes NAOS Finance stands out from others. In addition, by connecting desperate SMEs with on-chain cash, NAOS Finance can achieve its objective and the project will encourage societal growth and spark creativity.