In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BlockBank, if you are planning to buy BBANK token – You’re in the right place!
BlockBank is a platform that develops mobile (traditional) banking services by using AI powers. Basically, it offers traditional banking services, but elevates it to a higher level into blockchain technology with crypto integration. The team is constructing a DeFi services (along with their infrastructure) for Banking 3.0.
The basic concept is to ‘bridge’ the CeFi (with its traditional banking system) and DeFi world (with its advanced technologies). The CeFi brings out a sense of familiarity, which is considered convenient for most users. However, the DeFi system isn’t only providing something new, but also bringing advanced technology that supports safety, security, and efficiency.
The platform has its own app, which supports function and usage. The app itself has been launched in 2019. The team has added extra functions and features since, improving its functions. All users are given easy access to download the app (for free!) from App Store or Google Play.
- Official website: https://blockbank.ai/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BLOCKBANKapp
- Telegram: https://t.me/blockbankann
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/BlockBank
- Whitepaper: https://blockbank.ai/pdf/lightpaper
BlockBank (BBANK) Features
- Mobil app. Users would be able to make use of the provided services easily. They only need to access the mobile app, which is compatible to both Android and also iOS.
- Both worlds access. BlockBank is a bridge that connects the CeFi and DeFi, bringing all the best and the most positive features of two worlds. Users will be able to make use of the features and benefits with minimal risks or downsides.
- Robo advisory. This is a handy feature that can help users understand their operation and management better. This feature can learn the users’ habits so it can ‘advise’ them about their portfolio. It can lead to autonomous farming and also trading. It helps users a lot and minimize the possibility of errors.
- Full banking experience. The always updated app delivers full experience, providing users with advanced features that can help with their financial management, including (patented) AI assistant, robo advisor, and seamless experience.
- Earn better (and higher). Users can definitely make use of the platform and the app to earn higher APY, especially than those of traditional banking services.
- Convenient platform. Users are able to hold and manage their blockchain assets in a convenient platform that supports cross-chain and non-custodial system. The platform has this unique crypto wallet that comes with built-in fiat system.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BlockBank aka BBANK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BlockBank (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BlockBank as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BlockBank. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BlockBank currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BlockBank
- Store your BlockBank to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BlockBank, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BlockBank:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BBANK/BTC or BBANK/ETH or BBANK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BBANK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BlockBank (BBANK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BlockBank (BBANK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BlockBank (BBANK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BlockBank. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BlockBank (BBANK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BlockBank (BBANK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BBANK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BlockBank. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BlockBank (BBANK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BBANK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BlockBank (BBANK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BBANK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BlockBank (BBANK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BlockBank right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BlockBank (BBANK)?
Once you have purchased the BlockBank, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BlockBank (BBANK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BBANK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BlockBank (BBANK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BlockBank is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
With BlockBank, users can enjoy the improved usability, risk management with AI enhanced, and layers of security – enabling them to take part in blockchain-supported new economies. Interested in joining? Taking part in crypto purchase is a must so users buy BlockBank (BBANK) before joining.