In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Cirus Foundation, if you are planning to buy CIRUS token – You’re in the right place!
The basic concept of Cirus Foundation creation is about data and how the true data owners can control its ownership. Over these years, not many people realize (or even know) that they have the ownership rights of their own data. It’s always other parties who can benefit from the data (which is generated by the users). Well, Cirus wants to change it. The platform wants to enable data owners to have power and also abilities to its data. The platform wants to give back data, along with its benefits, to its rightful owners.
It’s safe to say that Cirus is about giving back the ability to control, manage, and even monetize data to those who have rights to do so. The platform is designed as a multi-layered network with focus on ownership economy through the combination of software, hardware, and also tokenized economy within their most advanced state. Users who join the platform would be able to own, manage, and monetize their data, which is the biggest digital commodity today.
- Official website: https://cirusfoundation.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cirusfoundation
- Telegram: https://t.me/CirusAnnouncements
- Whitepaper: https://cirusfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Whitepaper-v1.1-minor-edit-on-7-02.pdf
Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) Features
- Easy operation. Once users join the platform, they simply download and install a browser extension. With this kind of inclusion, everyone can join – and everyone IS welcomed to join. From there, users can manage their operations easily.
- Further developments. Browser extension is just the beginning. Cirus is developing its latest (and sophisticated) technology that includes a router. This router can be used to collect data, and the platform can use it to access the data. Before the router is made available, Cirus is planning on deploying mobile apps and its integration with crypto wallet.
- A platform for everyone. This is a platform for everyone, especially to those who are well aware of their data ownership and want to take control over it.
- Simple but safe process. Cirus has its own system and technology where they would process the data (after it has been authorized carefully and thoroughly by the users, naturally) before the platform can monetize it via various channels. With Cirus token, users can enjoy their data revenues.
- Passive earning. Who would have thought that people can monetize their data? Cirus makes it happen for those who want to get passive earning without giving up their control.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Cirus Foundation aka CIRUS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Cirus Foundation (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Cirus Foundation as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Cirus Foundation. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Cirus Foundation currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Cirus Foundation
- Store your Cirus Foundation to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Cirus Foundation, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Cirus Foundation:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CIRUS/BTC or CIRUS/ETH or CIRUS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CIRUS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Cirus Foundation. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CIRUS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Cirus Foundation. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CIRUS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CIRUS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Cirus Foundation right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Cirus Foundation (CIRUS)?
Once you have purchased the Cirus Foundation, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Cirus Foundation (CIRUS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CIRUS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Cirus Foundation is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Cirus is created as a simple but powerful platform where users can turn their data into cryptocurrency. Through Cirus, people can gain ownership to their own data. Cirus makes it possible for users to control, manage, and monetize the data, getting them passive earning. Anyone interested in the platform’s concept should buy Cirus Foundation (CIRUS) to join the platform.