In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Dfyn Network, if you are planning to buy DFYN token – You’re in the right place!
In DeFi, liquidity is extremely crucial because it can help with financial activities, such as farming, lending, trading, and others. Right now, Ethereum is the blockchain with the highest TVL, but it has its own challenges too. Super high (gas) fees and congestion are some of the most common issues faced by the blockchain. That’s why the available solution is to either create an entirely new blockchains or construct a new layer (on the top of ETH). Sure, it solves the issues with cost and speed, but it creates another problem, which is the fragmented liquidity.
Fragmented liquidity happens when assets are being stored in various pools from the isolated blockchains. Users are still be able to manage their assets, but they need to choose cross-chain infrastructure to enable this. This is the opportunity spotted by Dfyn Network. The platform works together with Router Protocol in order to solve the fragmented liquidity problem.
Dfyn is created as (multi-chain) AMM DEX being constructed on Polygon Network. The nodes spread across layer 1 and also 2 blockchains. It enables Dfyn to get access into liquidity pools in any chain. It allows users to use a single interface to enjoy seamless assets trading, even on several blockchains. Dfyn DEX is almost similar to Ethereum and Uniswap. However, there are several benefits offered by Dfyn when compared to the Uniswap. The speed in Dfyn is faster and the cost is extremely low – up to almost zero! The platform also offers cross-chain management and transactions, which make it convenient and fun to use.
- Official website: https://dfyn.network/#page1
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_dfyn
- Telegram: https://t.me/Dfyn_HQ
- Whitepaper: https://dfyn.network/assets/docs/Dfyn-Litepaper.pdf
Dfyn Network (DFYN) Features
- Smart market making. The toolkit is customizable, addressing common issues with the blockchain.
- Future expansion and development. The platform was initially launched within Polygon, but it will soon expand to Polkadot, Avalanche, Algorand, HEC, BSC, and others.
- Gasless and instant. The AMMs are being supported and optimized for supporting the gasless and super fast transactions across multiple chains. Since everything happens on layer 2 of the blockchain, users won’t have to worry about dealing with the congestion happening to layer 1.
- Router advantage. The AMMs nodes would get access and tap to the cross-chain liquidity protocol, the XCLP, which can plug into the super mesh liquidity.
- Developer support. The platform isn’t only designed for users, but also for developers. There is also research program that funds developments and research into cross-chain applications and protocols.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Dfyn Network aka DFYN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Dfyn Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Dfyn Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Dfyn Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Dfyn Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Dfyn Network
- Store your Dfyn Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Dfyn Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Dfyn Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DFYN/BTC or DFYN/ETH or DFYN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DFYN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Dfyn Network (DFYN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Dfyn Network (DFYN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Dfyn Network (DFYN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Dfyn Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Dfyn Network (DFYN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Dfyn Network (DFYN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DFYN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Dfyn Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Dfyn Network (DFYN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DFYN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Dfyn Network (DFYN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DFYN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Dfyn Network (DFYN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Dfyn Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Dfyn Network (DFYN)?
Once you have purchased the Dfyn Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Dfyn Network (DFYN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DFYN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Dfyn Network (DFYN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Dfyn Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basically, Dfyn is the first page of Polygon that can tap into various blockchains for better access and also better profits. Cross-chain mechanism is always liked and welcomed, and it is the feature that investors love. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase, so users should buy Dfyn Network.