In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Meme, if you are planning to buy MEME token – You’re in the right place!
MEME used to be a joke posted on Twitter. It started out as a meme about an offering that allows for easy and fast creation of a DeFi platform. However, a Twitter user, Jordan Lyall took the joke seriously so he finally created MEME coin. A meme itself is portrayed as ideas that spread quickly among people within a community. The term was used at the first time in 1976 on a book written by Dawkins, and now it is also relevant to the viral spread of information on the internet.
MEME connects the DeFi world and NFTs through liquidity mining or yield farming. Therefore, the networks offer coins for farming, not for sale. This interesting decentralized project was launched in August, 2020. In less than a year, it has attracted lots of attention in the DeFi community.
Meme (MEME) Features
- A hybrid between DeFi and NFTs. Using MEME, users can stake tokens to farm limited edition of NFT memes. The NFTs represent unique digital assets with verifiable shortage. Users can use them to represent digital ownership. Therefore, MEME is viewed as a hybrid between NFTs and DeFi that run on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Meme Assets. MEME enables individual media objects to be written as meme contracts. As a result, users can turn their memes into various assets such as in-app purchases, rare digital arts, physical merchandises, digital trading cards, and many more. Then, users can set the metadata, quantity, and price of the meme assets. To create the assets, user-friendly templates are available.
- Decentralized Meme Assets Transfer. Meme assets will become tradable right after the meme contract is issued. They also become transferable through peer-to-peer channel.
- Meme Marketplace. It is the online marketplace that serves as a single non-comprehensive marketplace for users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Meme aka MEME
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Meme (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Meme as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Meme. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Meme currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Meme
- Store your Meme to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Meme, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Meme:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MEME/BTC or MEME/ETH or MEME/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Meme (MEME) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Meme (MEME) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Meme. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Meme (MEME) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Meme (MEME) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MEME directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Meme. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Meme (MEME) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MEME/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Meme (MEME) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MEME/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Meme (MEME)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Meme right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Meme (MEME)?
Once you have purchased the Meme, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Meme (MEME)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MEME with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Meme (MEME) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Meme is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
What makes MEME unique is its connection with NFT and the DeFi world. This connection leads to a new reward stream for yield farmers. This idea looks apparently interesting. Although there is still not much information about the prediction of MEME value in the future, it is pretty clear that MEME has attracted a ton of attention from crypto community. To get a competitive edge, be sure to stay informed about MEME.