In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SportsIcon, if you are planning to buy ICONS token – You’re in the right place!
Among the current niches, many people overlook the potentials that sports have. Mainly, the project involves a team to create a fan token, and that’s about it. Sportsicon aims to be a disruptor by providing a novel view on sport and cryptocurrency.
Sportsicon is more than just a fan token. The project offers various features that will bring both investors and fans to partake in the project. Investors who buy Sportsicon (ICONS) tokens will see that the community-driven effort brings a new level of interactions between athletes and fans. Using the Flow Blockchain, SportsIcon will be delivering insightful content about the athletes in NFT forms. One of the features is Lion Club where Lion token holders can enjoy exclusive content, including a real-life sporting event ticket.
- Official Site: https://sportsicon.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sportsicon
- Telegram: https://t.me/sportsiconchat
- White Paper: https://docs.sportsicon.com/
SportsIcon (ICONS) Features
- The Lion Club: One of the exclusive features that SportsIcon has is the Lion Club membership. The space has a limited seat with only 9000 membership. The Lion Club’s members will have a multitude of benefits, ranging from having a personal zoom chat with a sportsperson to an exclusive airdrop of sport-related NFTs. They also will have access to private discord servers and invitation-only VR events. The perks also reach real-life as Lion Club offers VIP tickets to a real-life sporting event.
- Flow Blockchain: SportsIcon chooses Flow as their blockchain for several reasons. But mainly because the chain gives a lightning-fast transaction for much fewer fees. The chain is also new and scalable which makes it perfect for SportsIcon. The chain is also user-friendly and efficient. Any Apps that uses the blockchain can use the available support system without compromising its security and decentralized status.
- Community-driven: Token holders can stake their tokens to ensure overall stability. They also can send a proposal or function and vote on them. During the voting process, they need to lock their tokens until the process is done. The number of tokens reflects the power that they have in the vote. The project is still working on establishing a working DAO scheme for both the SportsIcon tokens and the Lion Club members.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SportsIcon aka ICONS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SportsIcon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SportsIcon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SportsIcon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SportsIcon currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SportsIcon
- Store your SportsIcon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SportsIcon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SportsIcon:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ICONS/BTC or ICONS/ETH or ICONS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ICONS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SportsIcon (ICONS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SportsIcon (ICONS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SportsIcon (ICONS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SportsIcon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SportsIcon (ICONS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SportsIcon (ICONS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ICONS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SportsIcon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SportsIcon (ICONS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ICONS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SportsIcon (ICONS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ICONS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SportsIcon (ICONS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SportsIcon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SportsIcon (ICONS)?
Once you have purchased the SportsIcon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SportsIcon (ICONS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ICONS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SportsIcon (ICONS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SportsIcon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who are also sports fans should buy SportsIcon (ICONS) tokens as well as the Lion Club membership to enjoy the extra benefits. They can interact directly with the athletes through regular private zoom meetings. They also hold the chance of receiving VIP tickets to most sporting events. The project offers a cinematic rendition of an athlete’s journey, this insight later mint into an NFT that members can trade in the marketplace. SportsIcon is on a Flow blockchain, giving them a fast service for fewer fees.