In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Saitama, if you are planning to buy SAITAMA token – You’re in the right place!
Saitama is a platform where people are encouraged to have full control of their money; thus, leading to creating their wealth independence and opportunities. People from all ages are empowered to know, manage, and have full control of their money through this Ethereum-based blockchain. The platform is about safe environment so investment would be considered ideal. Think of Saitama as a platform or token with community drive that encourages safe and simple crypto practice for everyone.
Moreover, the main purpose of the platform’s creation is to educate. Not everyone understands the concept of crypto economy, which makes them lose the possibility to invest and save. In this platform Saitama develops its own network and ecosystem, which covers a launchpad (for NFT base), a smart wallet, a (multi-channel) content platform, and a marketplace. Basically, those who are interested in crypto industry but not overly educated on the subject can always join so they can learn more.
Saitama (SAITAMA) Features
- Passive income. Investors are able to enjoy passive income. Every 2$ of transactions within this platform would be deducted, and then redistributed to holders pool. It is beneficial for holder. They only need to have the tokens and the numbers would increase from day to day. The more the community makes transactions, the more the numbers would grow.
- Deflationary currency. This is the mechanism to maintain the supply of the tokens. With this mechanism, users won’t have to worry that their investment would suffer from a great loss
- Anti-whale trap. The platform is about financial welfare for everyone. With this special feature, it means that big whale (or those with big wallet holders) can’t manipulate the price as everyone is meant to enjoy the same welfare and profits.
- Its unique and personalized ecosystem. With the existence of its own marketplace, launchpad, wallet, and content platform, not only users can learn a lot from the platform, but they can also make use of it for their own financial activities and benefits.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SAITAMA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Saitama (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Saitama as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Saitama. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Saitama currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Saitama
- Store your Saitama to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Saitama, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Saitama:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SAITAMA/BTC or SAITAMA/ETH or SAITAMA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SAITAMA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Saitama (SAITAMA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Saitama (SAITAMA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Saitama (SAITAMA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Saitama. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Saitama (SAITAMA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Saitama (SAITAMA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAITAMA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Saitama. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Saitama (SAITAMA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SAITAMA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Saitama (SAITAMA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SAITAMA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Saitama (SAITAMA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Saitama right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Saitama (SAITAMA)?
Once you have purchased the Saitama, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Saitama (SAITAMA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAITAMA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Saitama (SAITAMA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Saitama is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although the target market is Gen Z as they are the ones often confused with investment and saving, it is for everyone looking for sound (and trusted) means to save and invest. In the future, they it is possible that the platform wants to develop its own content community to educate the next generation. If anyone is interested in the platform’s concept and ideas, they are welcomed to join as long as they buy Saitama (SAITAMA) first.