In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Project X, if you are planning to buy XIL token – You’re in the right place!
Project X is a hybrid NFT/DeFi-powered program that gives NFT holders liquidity and traders exposure to NFTs without actually acquiring the asset. It is the most secure and simple way to obtain exposure to the NFT industry since it allows anyone to gain exposure to hundreds of high-quality NFTs without having to spend months picking them.
Project X intends to generate themed pools of NFTs. Music NFTs, KOL released NFTs, Digital Art, Most Renowned NFTs, Sports Cards, and more are on the way. The selection of NFTs by specialists and skilled NFT traders/collectors/creators adds significant value. This will provide continuous pool quality control, resulting in much better levels of value extraction. In a nutshell, Project X is the repository for NFTs. It is the most convenient and straightforward approach to acquire exposure to the best-in-class NFTs.
Table of Contents
Project X (XIL) Features
- Collection Monetizing. Project X provides liquidity to pools while rewarding users with the platform’s native coin. The number of NFTs that may be added is unlimited. Curators, on the other hand, will thoroughly research and assess all NFTs. Only those who meet the criteria will be permitted access to the site.
- An all-encompassing NFT ecosystem. All NFTs are accepted for submission, regardless of where they were developed or purchased. Get access to special NFTs issued by well-known authors, celebrities, and athletes. Every month, Project X will give one-of-a-kind NFTs from well-known celebrities to all Token holders.
- Aggregated Liquidity from the Leading Marketplaces. All NFT makers will have one-click access to purchasers from the TOP NFT marketplace at any moment. ProjectX gathers liquidity from the marketplace and gives creators with the highest demand possible.
- Partnerships with Various Artists & Starts. Project X is the finest venue for artists and celebrities to mint NFTs where they can have a long-term and verifiable influence. It seeks to give KOLs and Celebrities with a one-of-a-kind and effective way to make a social impact. These collaborations will allow participants to give any proportion of their perpetual royalties that they choose.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Project X aka XIL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Project X (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Project X as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Project X. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Project X currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Project X
- Store your Project X to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Project X, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Project X:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XIL/BTC or XIL/ETH or XIL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XIL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Project X (XIL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Project X (XIL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Project X (XIL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Project X. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Project X (XIL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Project X (XIL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XIL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Project X. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Project X (XIL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XIL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Project X (XIL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XIL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Project X (XIL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Project X right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Project X (XIL)?
Once you have purchased the Project X, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Project X (XIL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XIL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Project X (XIL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Project X is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
XIL is a critical component of the ProjectX ecosystem. It is a token with an infinite amount of exposure. It is a utility token that you may stake to gain access to the platform’s NFTs, pay fees, and earn a decent APY. As a member of the NFT community, you may quickly collect cash and recruit your first members. As an NFT investor, you may quickly identify NFTs that suit your requirements by using the platform. This is what makes individuals want to invest in Project X (XIL).