In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kattana, if you are planning to buy KTN token – You’re in the right place!
Kattana truly began its adventure at CeFi, where it operated beneath the radar, giving viable top-tier trading tools that aided traders in their trading experience. It is a collection of traders, developers, and others who consider the centralized global financial system as antiquated. Even today, DeFi is encroaching into CeFi’s insurance, lending, payments, and other sectors. But they are only the initial steps. Kattana envisions DeFi performing what CeFi does, but better, and much more that was previously impossible in centralized banking.
As the crypto market continues to evolve, Kattana is introducing professional-level graphs and tools to the DeFi market, allowing anybody to trade DeFi like a pro. The Kattana terminal enables users to trade in real-time using more than 40 DEXs, with complex order types and high-quality charts, as well as a variety of other capabilities not before available in DeFi.
Kattana (KTN) Features
- Limit Market Order. It is a conditional order in which the user specifies the intended sell/buy price and the asset is sold/bought at the market price when the stated price is met.
- Limit Order. A limit order is a type of conditional order in which the order to purchase or sell assets is established at a price that is no higher or lower than the stated price.
- CE-DE limit order. A CE-DE limit order is a hybrid of decentralized and centralized ecosystems in which users may buy/sell the specified item on a centralized exchange by just pressing a button without having to make a deposit on that exchange.
- Scalable charts. Charting is a relatively recent verb that has entered a lot of traders’ vocabularies. When a trader conducts his usual market analysis utilizing various tools and instruments, he is charting. It is critical for a trader to be able to simply adjust the dimension of the graphic on which he is doing TA in line with his demands.
- TA sharing. Still, in the context of charting and doing technical analysis, traders realized how useful it is to be able to immediately exchange trading ideas and views with friends or team members.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kattana aka KTN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kattana (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kattana as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kattana. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kattana currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kattana
- Store your Kattana to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kattana, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kattana:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KTN/BTC or KTN/ETH or KTN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KTN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kattana (KTN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kattana (KTN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kattana (KTN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kattana. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kattana (KTN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kattana (KTN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KTN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kattana. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kattana (KTN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KTN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kattana (KTN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KTN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kattana (KTN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kattana right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kattana (KTN)?
Once you have purchased the Kattana, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kattana (KTN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KTN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kattana (KTN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kattana is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kattana is everything a trader might want: simple, easy-to-use elements that build a larger image that represents the unique value given to this decentralized trading area. It is a collection of dependable, professional, intuitive, and lightning-fast trading tools that are desired by both rookie and experienced traders. Kattana is clearly the go-to for DeFi trading because it was created by traders for traders. As more individuals utilize this all-in-one trading platform, the value of Kattana (KTN) will rise.