In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Polkacity, if you are planning to buy POLC token – You’re in the right place!
Polka City is a new and fully autonomous NFT platform (with contract basis) enabling users to invest and save money in virtual assets. How are they going to do it? By keeping the assets in the virtual city. Polka City is designed as a virtual world in blockchain game that allows users the ownership rights of (virtual) locations. User are able to enjoy steady (passive) income where they can actually earn financial profits with the virtual services, gas stations, and taxis.
In general, every business or location is basically an NFT having actual and real value. These NFTs can generate income that would be paid in native POLC. Users’ assets would be in contract, and they will get the income – provided that they remain under the contract. There are many benefits users can get, such as being paid in a weekly basis, simple operation, they can get NFT and be able to choose the assets, and be able to send the payments to the contract address.
Table of Contents
Polkacity (POLC) Features
- Real value. The digital assets within this platform have its own real values. They have their own structure, especially related to the in-game bonus. Not to mention that every asset has its earning source, making Polka City super similar to the real city.
- Various asset options. There are different kinds of assets, and the fact that users can choose whichever they want is another plus side that makes this platform convenient and fun
- Safe platform. The platform has been regularly audited (by CertiK) so there is no need to worry about the digital assets
- Various sections and areas. This platform has its own platform for NFT and 3D, its own marketplace, and its own bridge for BSC-ETH.
- Unique (but fun) way to invest and own assets. Just like in real life, users can buy the most expensive, but most profitable assets, because they are the ones having the biggest profitable opportunity. Besides the possibility of enjoying higher profits, the owners can also enjoy various features.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Polkacity aka POLC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Polkacity (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Polkacity as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Polkacity. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Polkacity currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Polkacity
- Store your Polkacity to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Polkacity, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Polkacity:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the POLC/BTC or POLC/ETH or POLC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you POLC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Polkacity (POLC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Polkacity (POLC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Polkacity (POLC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Polkacity. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Polkacity (POLC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Polkacity (POLC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy POLC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Polkacity. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Polkacity (POLC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair POLC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Polkacity (POLC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support POLC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Polkacity (POLC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Polkacity right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Polkacity (POLC)?
Once you have purchased the Polkacity, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Polkacity (POLC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing POLC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Polkacity (POLC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Polkacity is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Polkacity is such a nice platform with game-based concept and operation. It’s like having a virtual city and virtual assets that can actually generate profits and income. It’s a smart investment that is super fun and extremely profitable. It would be a smart option for those who want to enjoy ‘playing’ while investing and earning. Interested investors must buy Polkacity (POLC) first if they want to join the platform.