In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy eosDAC, if you are planning to buy EOSDAC token – You’re in the right place!
eosDAC is a secure, reliable platform that help the community run and launch their own Decentralized Autonomous Communities) DAC in an open, transparent, and undependable way. It aims to disrupt centralized companies by establishing synergy between customers, employees, and owners who share benefits from the same token and shared goals. At eosDAC, openness and transparency are the core values. They see DACs as the future and the platform is aimed at creating the future by supporting DACs with open-source tools, making block production available for everyone.
EOSDAC as the token utility plays an important role in the DACs creation. EOSDAC token holders choose twelve custodians who want to lead the DAC to product EOS.IO block and enable DAC. In other words, EOSDAC token holders are bonded together to realize the vision of creating block production freely accessible for everyone via a constitution.
- Official website: https://eosdac.io
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EOSDAC/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3093391.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eosdac
- Telegram: https://t.me/eosDAC_DEX_Support
- Whitepaper: https://www.allcryptowhitepapers.com/eosdac-whitepaper/
eosDAC (EOSDAC) Features
- Excellence of Service Provision. The main purpose of eosDAC is to make sure that it can always produce blocks using EOS.IP software driven blockchains.
- Transparency and Openness. eosDAC governance structures make all decisions in an open and transparent way. Transparency and openness are also applied for all operation of eosDAC.
- Global EOS Communities. The community is the power of EOS that helps it to flourish. The community engagement can initiate and support projects that benefit the entire EOS.IP blockchain communities. Tools for other DACs are also included.
- Fairness. With fairness in mind, all members of eosDAC are treated equally. Rewards are distributed evenly based on their participation. Furthermore, they are given the same information regarding a decision.
- Independence. eosDAC takes appropriate measures to maintain its independence. It will not undue influence over or seek any significant stake in other block producers.
- Respect Community Agreements. eosDAC is committed to respects the chains or organization documents during the block production or while acting in the chain token holders’ interest.
- Autonomous System. Anyone can create an autonomous system in a flexible way because eosDAC provide the services needed.
- The eosDAC Factory. This feature allow users to build and launch DAC without dealing with incredibly complex setting.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EOSDAC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the eosDAC (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the eosDAC as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to eosDAC. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports eosDAC currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the eosDAC
- Store your eosDAC to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying eosDAC, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with eosDAC:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EOSDAC/BTC or EOSDAC/ETH or EOSDAC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EOSDAC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy eosDAC (EOSDAC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your eosDAC (EOSDAC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy eosDAC (EOSDAC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the eosDAC. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy eosDAC (EOSDAC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy eosDAC (EOSDAC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EOSDAC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to eosDAC. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy eosDAC (EOSDAC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EOSDAC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy eosDAC (EOSDAC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EOSDAC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy eosDAC (EOSDAC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the eosDAC right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect eosDAC (EOSDAC)?
Once you have purchased the eosDAC, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell eosDAC (EOSDAC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EOSDAC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine eosDAC (EOSDAC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a eosDAC is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The project has attracted many people who want to propose their project plans. By being member whose proposals are approved by custodians, they can get paid for their skills and expertise. By bringing a way for DACs to be created easily on EOS, eosDAC successfully deliver something new that could never be done by traditional organization. It is the strength of eosDAC that will contribute to the increasing value of EOSDAC.