In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tierion, if you are planning to buy TNT token – You’re in the right place!
Tierion is a universal platform used to verify data. The network creates a proof to link data transacted on a blockchain. This process is called anchoring. It enables anyone with this proof to verify the integrity of data with the absence of a trusted authority. Tierion has been the most popular platform for anchoring data to blockchain for years. A virtually unlimited amount of data can be anchored to a single transaction of blockchain due to Tierion’s key innovation.
Tierion also introduced the standard proof format for anchoring data called the Chainpoint protocol. It has been upgraded to the latest version to work much better and to operate at massive scale. To secure the Tierion Network infrastructure, TNT, the token of the network, is used. The token also serves as a settlement method among users to access network sources.
Tierion (TNT) Features
- Trust Anchor. This is an authoritative entity in cryptographic system where a trust is assumed and cannot be derived. The Bitcoin blockchain can serve as a trust anchor. A transaction recorded on the chain becomes immutable and it is distributed across a worldwide network of nodes. It is virtually impossible to modify or erase the data. There are multiple blockchains running as a trust anchor on Tierion Network.
- Data Integrity. It is important for organization to make sure that sensitive data are not corrupted or manipulated by external hackers or insider threats. Data integrity ensures that data is accurate and consistent. This feature is equipped with a global mechanism to verify data integrity.
- Chainpoint. Timestamp authorities of public blockchains are typically trustless. Those which are trusted usually have low time accuracy. Tierion solves this dilemma by providing multiple trust anchors and authorities in each proof through Chainpoint. This leads to accurate and trustless time attestation at the same time. As the global utility for the creation and verification of Chainpoint proofs running on the Tierion Network, Chainpoint service offers other significant advantages such as high scalability, immediate response, cost effectiveness, and global calendar.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tierion aka TNT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tierion (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tierion as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tierion. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tierion currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tierion
- Store your Tierion to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tierion, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tierion:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TNT/BTC or TNT/ETH or TNT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TNT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tierion (TNT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tierion (TNT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tierion (TNT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tierion. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tierion (TNT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tierion (TNT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TNT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tierion. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tierion (TNT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TNT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tierion (TNT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TNT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tierion (TNT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tierion right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tierion (TNT)?
Once you have purchased the Tierion, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tierion (TNT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TNT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tierion (TNT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tierion is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Identifying the information source and verifying its authenticity is a real challenge. The seemingly simple innovation to deal with the issue offered by Tierion Network could be groundbreaking. It will set up a global standard for verifiable data. Moreover, it will attract more users especially those involved in regulated industry such as financial, healthcare, and insurance services, who seek reliable digital data. Eventually, the demand of Tierion (TNT) will increase as the world relies more and more on digital data.