In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PolkaCipher, if you are planning to buy CPHR token – You’re in the right place!
PolkaCipher is designed as a platform with cross-chain oracle that focuses on NFT privacy for community governance and businesses. It supports multichain interoperability and also on-chain DeFi apps. This platform is constructed on Polkadot with privacy-preserving basis. It is about bringing private NFTs to the off-chain business in a secure manner. PolkaCipher can also function as a bridge for smooth integration to DeFi apps, especially within on-chain system.
In this platform, it is about helping NFTs use case within the real world setting, but the platform is still connected to the cross-chain network, promoting accurate and fair operation. The focus is mainly on achieving business goals, where users are able to make secure and private transactions through NFTs. The NFTs function as a ‘doorway’ to different dApps and also real (world) businesses.
There is always a barrier between the real world data and blockchain, and it’s one thing that PolkaCipher wants to break. The platform wants to commercialize NFTs as well as encouraging DeFi adoption to everyday daily lives (as well as boosting it up).
PolkaCipher (CPHR) Features
- Data protection. The platform adopts Zero Knowledge Proof that can protect data from mishandling and prying eyes. (Data) Providers can use the encryption library to maintain while at the same time providing smooth connection to the data source.
- Data matching mechanism. The platform uses smart trackers that can match the input (data) with the output. It would be tamper proof with VRF random seed for final irreversible consensus.
- Community governance. It is the community that runs the platform. They have voting system, supporting full decentralization.
- NFT privacy. NFTs that are minted on PolkaCipher could be implemented as legal document, especially by businesses as a legal contract or ledger. It would be anonymous for public, but can be tracked by the related parties in case they need it.
- Multi chain interoperability. The platform is completely compatible with multiple chains. It bridges those platforms so data can be private and secure.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PolkaCipher aka CPHR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PolkaCipher (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PolkaCipher as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PolkaCipher. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PolkaCipher currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PolkaCipher
- Store your PolkaCipher to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PolkaCipher, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PolkaCipher:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CPHR/BTC or CPHR/ETH or CPHR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CPHR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PolkaCipher (CPHR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PolkaCipher (CPHR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PolkaCipher (CPHR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PolkaCipher. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PolkaCipher (CPHR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PolkaCipher (CPHR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CPHR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PolkaCipher. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PolkaCipher (CPHR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CPHR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PolkaCipher (CPHR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CPHR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PolkaCipher (CPHR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PolkaCipher right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PolkaCipher (CPHR)?
Once you have purchased the PolkaCipher, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PolkaCipher (CPHR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CPHR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PolkaCipher (CPHR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PolkaCipher is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PolkaCipher is about enabling cross-chain and interoperability benefits while still maintaining privacy and security at the same time. Two parties can make transactions with the platform’s NFTs, and they don’t have to reveal anything to the public, unless they want it to. The platform may seem interesting for those who value privacy and interoperability at the same time, but they must buy PolkaCipher (CPHR) to gain access to the platform.