In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Blockasset, if you are planning to buy BLOCK token- You’re in the right place!
Sport fans are invested in the memorabilia of supporting their favorite players and teams. The problem is that for most fans, athletes live far away, and inaccessible. Of course, with the rapid growth of technology and internet, fans can still see them on social media. But, that’s not enough. With Blockasset, closer relationships are possible.
So, what’s the goal of all of this? Blockasset is here to create new stories involving tech and sport. Life is about stories, and interacting directly with favorite athletes is the story of a lifetime for sport fans. Blockasset is an NFT-based platform and ecosystem dedicated to athletes and sport fans. This go-to platform connects fans to their favorite athletes by harnessing the power of real-world NFT utility, community governance, and exclusive sport content. Not only does it leverage strategic relationships between athletes and fans, it also connect fans to agencies and clubs.
Blockasset (BLOCK) Features
- NFT Launchpad. Being the go-to NFT launchpad for athletes, Blockasset always put user experience on top of everything. Within the platform, athletes can ensure that fans are given an NFT along with unique fan-connectivity experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Fans-based Marketplace. The Blockasset marketplace is established by and for fans. It is the center of the ecosystem which supports custom athlete pages, fiat payments, low fees, and rapid processing times.
- Block Token. BLOCK, as the native currency powering up the ecosystem is the utility token that has various uses such as governing the ecosystem, purchasing NFTs at a discount, and getting special athlete NFTs.
- Gaming. A number of sport based P2E NFT games will be released soon, providing additional income streams to gamers and sport fans all over the world.
- Community. The community of Blockasset is on Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Reddit, and Medium with currently more than ten thousands of followers. Through the media, Blockasset will inform the athlete coming soon and millions of other exhilarating news. The channels also include ambassador programs where the community can participate in votes.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Blockasset aka BLOCK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Blockasset (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Blockasset as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Blockasset. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Blockasset currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Blockasset
- Store your Blockasset to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Blockasset, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Blockasset:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BLOCK/BTC or BLOCK/ETH or BLOCK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BLOCK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Blockasset (BLOCK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Blockasset (BLOCK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Blockasset (BLOCK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Blockasset. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Blockasset (BLOCK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Blockasset (BLOCK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BLOCK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Blockasset. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Blockasset (BLOCK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BLOCK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Blockasset (BLOCK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BLOCK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Blockasset (BLOCK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Blockasset right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Blockasset (BLOCK)?
Once you have purchased the Blockasset, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Blockasset (BLOCK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BLOCK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Blockasset (BLOCK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Blockasset is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Among other NFT sport platform, Blockasset is probably the only one that combines three core components: an NFT marketplace, an NFT gaming, and an NFT ticketing facility. It is clear that Blockasset is more than just an NFT platform. It optimizes the power of P2E gaming economies that stimulates wealth distribution and empowers users with limited opportunity. With stable and rapid growth Blockasset will keep creating an NFT marketplace and improving the system of athlete tokenization, resulting in the rising value of Blockasset (BLOCK).