In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Convergence, if you are planning to buy CONV token – You’re in the right place!
Convergence Finance is a decentralized protocol for interchangeable assets launched in 2021. It serves as a bridge between real-world asset and the liquidity of DeFi so that all DeFi participants can obtain exposure to real-world assets. It is the first AMM that connects utility tokens and novel Wrapped Security Tokens (WSTs) on a single adaptable and composable interface with other DeFi protocols. As a result, the real-world asset exposure becomes in the world of DeFi.
Convergence has created a Convergence Pool where asset owners are able to access decentralized DeFi liquidity. Through the Convergence protocol, users of DeFi can enter new investment opportunities, while taking profit from the first-rate liquidity and flexibility from using an AMM. For instance, via Convergence (CONV) users are able to swap DOGE with Space X exposure. It should be noted, however, that the goal of Convergence goes beyond this.
Convergence (CONV) Features
- Asset Sourcing. Convergence prioritized strategic partnerships to create a pipeline of real-world assets, which are not accessible for DeFi and retail users. With this, the project team aims to open access to various anticipated asset classes such as exotic unicorn companies, property, private companies, and other real-world assets.
- Accessibility. Convergence has the capacity to unlock the liquidity of CONV tokens by enabling anyone to trade and invest in security using Wrapped Security Tokens (WSTs). As these tokens are simply wrapped assets (not technically securities), users can gain exposure to the underlying securities without being accredited investors.
- Cross-Chain Compatibility. Convergence products are built with Solana as well as other native chains. Besides, it’s built with EVM compatible solution to address the issue of high transaction fees and low throughput in the Ethereum network. In this way, price oracle updates more real time, minimizing the chances of front running in CONV. In other words, the cross-chain ecosystem extends Convergence’s user base in the DeFi community and depends the total liquidity as well as enabling cross-chain relationships.
- Robust DeFi Ecosystem. It provides access to quality projects utilizing infrastructure built on CONV tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Convergence aka CONV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Convergence (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Convergence as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Convergence. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Convergence currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Convergence
- Store your Convergence to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Convergence, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Convergence:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CONV/BTC or CONV/ETH or CONV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CONV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Convergence (CONV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Convergence (CONV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Convergence (CONV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Convergence. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Convergence (CONV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Convergence (CONV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CONV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Convergence. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Convergence (CONV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CONV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Convergence (CONV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CONV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Convergence (CONV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Convergence right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Convergence (CONV)?
Once you have purchased the Convergence, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Convergence (CONV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CONV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Convergence (CONV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Convergence is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Convergence (CONV) is launched by a robust team with a background and experience in tokenization, digital securities, and traditional finance. The fact alone is enough to convince people that its project will be successful in the future where the demand for real-world asset exposure is getting higher. Convergence seems to be able to facilitate the upcoming boom of crypto-native appetite for real-world asset exposure like crypto-native unicorns and private company by offering tokenized real world assets.