In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Human, if you are planning to buy HMT token – You’re in the right place!
Human (HMT) is a protocol based on blockchain infrastructure which supports job market creation. Through this protocol, the two main users, the requesters and the workers can undergo seamless interoperability across multiple chains. In other words, the protocol serves as the framework that secures payment and work among involved parties. It is software that enforces the rules, so workers and requesters feel safe without the need to trust each other.
The team is establishing an infrastructure where tasks can be cleverly distributed to the best chain at real time. All of the process takes into account the fee, speed, availability, and more. This open-source blockchain-based protocol is designed to be permissionless, meaning that permission of an arbitrary central authority is not necessary. Therefore, anyone can freely use Human Protocol. HMT, the native currency of the protocol, is the prime mechanism of value transfer within the network.
- Official website: https://www.humanprotocol.org/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5354542.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HumanProtocol/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/human_protocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/humanprotocol_official
- Whitepaper: https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/603956cb67bdc7babc4f5a8a/60511d72db8c7eb0b9799526_Human-litepaper.pdf
Human (HMT) Features
- A Hybrid Framework. This framework is provided by Human Protocol to organize, evaluate, and compensate human labor.
- A Scalable Framework. The protocol acts as a scalable framework for humans to contribute their intuition to help improve both ML and AL models.
- Decentralized Markets. Through Human Protocol, decentralized labor exchanges and markets are built. The markets have the technical ability to use the Ethereum blockchain for compensation, management, and settlement. The medium of exchange for the labor markets is the HUMAN tokens (HMT). Once transaction is made onto the Ethereum mainnet, the HMT ERC-20 contract is available and can be used to settle and launch actions acron the network.
- Flagship Application. One of the apps running on Human Protocol is hCapthca, and it is actually the first one built on the protocol. It is an online security services that identify humans from bots using simple questions, e.g. choosing which image squares contain a cat. This app uses the protocol to help manage the compensation and evaluation of the end users who perform the work, in order to compensate the websites they visit when they give correct answers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Human aka HMT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Human (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Human as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Human. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Human currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Human
- Store your Human to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Human, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Human:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HMT/BTC or HMT/ETH or HMT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HMT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Human (HMT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Human (HMT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Human (HMT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Human. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Human (HMT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Human (HMT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HMT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Human. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Human (HMT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HMT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Human (HMT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HMT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Human (HMT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Human right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Human (HMT)?
Once you have purchased the Human, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Human (HMT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HMT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Human (HMT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Human is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The cryptocurrency project carried out by Human Protocol sounds very tempting. The idea of providing a backbone for humans to share information with one another in an open-source, secure transaction system is so clever. The project implies low-value, high-volume transaction, as well as the potential for many micropayments. It seems the protocol will keep developing and this will increase the value of Human (HMT) as the medium exchange between the decentralized market of Human Protocol and the network actors.