In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy The Sandbox, if you are planning to buy SAND – You’re in the right place!
What if you can play games and then make money out of that experience? This is the concept of the Sandbox, a blockchain platform focusing on gaming activity. The platform itself is built on Ethereum blockchain and it uses Sand as the utility token. A lot of gamers enjoy the virtual world where they can have, build, and monetize their experience. Unfortunately, the benefits can’t be enjoyed by the gamers completely. Gamers don’t have any rights or controls over their digital assets. However, The Sand has a different concept that gives control and copyrights of ownership.
Not only gamers are able to craft and play games, but they are also able to collect, share, and trade – completely enjoying a true ownership of their own and the ability to earn cryptocurrency. Owners will have copyright to their gaming items and those items will have their own unique and one-of-a-kind identifier. Moreover, let’s not forget that there is still Sand, the token with many uses and functions.
Table of Contents
The Sandbox (SAND) Features
- NFT (Non Fungible Token) support or digital assets. This platform uses NFT as well as blockchain technology to encourage and support creators as well as players. NFT is unique and distinctive, making it a trendy option in the global gaming market because it is always identical with authenticity, security, and scarcity.
- Easy operation. Gamers simply create their own digital assets, and upload them through the marketplace.
- Expansive partnership. This platform has worked together with various partners, including Shaun the Sheep, Crypto Kitties, and Atari. The idea is to create a creative and fun gaming platform that can be made and owned by the gamers themselves.
- True ownership. Mainstream gaming environment can be made sophisticated and profitable through blockchain technology. In this way, both gaming enthusiasts (either crypto or non-crypto) can enjoy the perks of interoperability, monetization abilities, digital scarcity, and solid ownership.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade The Sandbox aka SAND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the The Sandbox (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the The Sandbox as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to The Sandbox. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports The Sandbox currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the The Sandbox
- Store your The Sandbox to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying The Sandbox, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with The Sandbox:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SAND or ETH/SAND trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your The Sandbox (SAND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy The Sandbox (SAND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the The Sandbox. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy The Sandbox (SAND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy The Sandbox (SAND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to The Sandbox. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy The Sandbox (SAND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SAND and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy The Sandbox (SAND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SAND trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy The Sandbox (SAND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the The Sandbox right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect The Sandbox (SAND)?
Once you have purchased the The Sandbox, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell The Sandbox (SAND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAND with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine The Sandbox (SAND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a The Sandbox is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
If playing games is your biggest interest and forte, why not monetizing it? The Sandbox enables you to reveal the financial benefit of playing games. Furthermore, you can access Sand, which is the main currency and also governance token. It can also be used for staking and even foundation. If you want to join The Sandbox, you need to have a direct access first to the platform, so you need to know where and how to buy The Sandbox.