In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Waggle Network, if you are planning to buy WAG token – You’re in the right place!
Waggle Network is a decentralized protocol that enables retail investors to join primary market investments so that they can diversify their investments. Many retail investors find it difficult to purchase vested tokens, but through Waggle marketplace, it becomes possible due to the curated opportunities. It’s currently built on ETH and BSC, and now working on its way to Solana.
In a nutshell, Waggle Network attempts to empower all retail investors to contribute to the success of the projects they believe in while giving access to further liquidity for the advancements of projects in the ecosystem supported by the Waggle. WAG is the native token of the network. WAG holders are able to stake the token and earn a portion of the platform fees on the community pool. Besides, WAG serves as a governance token as well, meaning that token holders have the right to vote for the projects to be launched.
- Official website: https://waggle.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wagglenetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/waggle_network
- Whitepaper: https://docs.waggle.network/
Waggle Network (WAG) Features
- Waggle Market. Waggle Network help new projects with liquidity issues by unlocking access to capital to further development. In fulfilling the objective, the protocol provide investment opportunity to the whole community to trade locked tokens with cheaper price than the market price.
- High Level of Trustworthiness. To ensure credibility and trustworthiness, a strict due diligence and KYC process is applied for project teams to raise funds on Waggle and sell their locked items. The projects will be listed on Waggle market where users can buy their tokens on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Project Review Reports. Each listed project is reviewed by Waggle Lab’s research team. It will help users to decide when they should trade their tokens on the market.
- Waggle Dashboard. There is a one-stop dashboard that display crypto assets owned by users so they can always track their locked tokens portfolio after trading on Waggle Market along with the overview of every assets on their wallet address. Additionally, users are able to track the vesting schedules of the tokens they previously bought.
- Seller Portal. This feature serves as a capital access to finance users’ innovation which built with privacy in mind. The portal is highly secured that offer anonymity to the whole community.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Waggle Network aka WAG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Waggle Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Waggle Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Waggle Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Waggle Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Waggle Network
- Store your Waggle Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Waggle Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Waggle Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WAG/BTC or WAG/ETH or WAG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WAG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Waggle Network (WAG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Waggle Network (WAG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Waggle Network (WAG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Waggle Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Waggle Network (WAG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Waggle Network (WAG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WAG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Waggle Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Waggle Network (WAG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WAG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Waggle Network (WAG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WAG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Waggle Network (WAG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Waggle Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Waggle Network (WAG)?
Once you have purchased the Waggle Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Waggle Network (WAG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WAG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Waggle Network (WAG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Waggle Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Where else can user manage their crypto assets on one page other than in Waggle Network? The convenience makes Waggle stands out than others. Handled by a talented team, Waggle has a strong pipeline of lots of exclusive deals and innovations. Waggle brings these opportunities to the whole community to contribute to the top projects in the space. Furthermore, as Waggle Network (WAG) is going to build in some more popular exchanges, it will attract more users.