In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Akropolis token, if you are planning to buy AKRO – You’re in the right place!
Akropolis is the autonomous and decentralized community economies where people won’ only able to save, lend, or borrow money, but they are also able to develop projects. The latter one is created for developers, where they have a place to make and develop their financial projects, dApps, protocols, and DAOs. With focus on DeFi implementation, Akropolis wants to help building products so users can grow, save, and scale.
The history of Akropolis was pretty unique because it was originally created as a platform for distributed pension fund and savings, but the platform developed and grew. Developers can make use of the framework, AkropolisOS, for their projects, while making use of decentralized system and smart contracts technologies. In short, Akropolis offers a one-stop-place for DeFi practices and services.
Akropolis (AKRO) Features
- Sparta. It is the saving pool allowing undercollateralized loans. It provides native interest rate and yield for users. Anyone should be able to contribute to the pool and earn interest rate. If anyone is interested in being a lender, they can stake the funds within the pool.
- Delphi. It may be similar to Sparta, but it has different mechanism. It is especially created for (automated) passive investment and yield farming. Users are able to earn the rewards depending on liquidity provision and savings.
- Borderless. The lending market can be easily accessed from any place all over the world without obstruction or limitation
- Trust minimized. There is no centralized party that will monitor, spy, or observe everything. The owner of the fund has full control over their account and whatever inside it.
- Uncollateralized. Those who need the funds can borrow with very little or no collateral at all. They have the freedom and flexibility to improve the economics as well as building up reputation at the same time
- Fraud resistant. The technology uses real time NAV to prevent fraud. The transactions (involving investment, borrowing, or lending) are auditable and immutable every time for 24 hours a week in 365 days.
- Recorded track record. It would be easy and seamless to port the track record (of credit and contributions) to other capital pools, LAOs, and DAOs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Akropolis aka AKRO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Akropolis (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Akropolis as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Akropolis. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Akropolis currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Akropolis
- Store your Akropolis to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Akropolis, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Akropolis:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/AKRO or ETH/AKRO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Akropolis (AKRO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Akropolis (AKRO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Akropolis. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Akropolis (AKRO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Akropolis (AKRO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AKRO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Akropolis. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Akropolis (AKRO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/AKRO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Akropolis (AKRO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/AKRO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Akropolis (AKRO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Akropolis right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Akropolis (AKRO)?
Once you have purchased the Akropolis, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Akropolis (AKRO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AKRO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Akropolis (AKRO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Akropolis is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Akropolis may focus on lending and borrowing, but it is a platform that is designed for bigger and wider DeFi implementation, especially for future use. In the long run, the platform offers complete services through high-end technologies. Interested investors can always take part in the platform through crypto purchase. If you want to enjoy benefits of the platform, they need to buy Akropolis (AKRO) first to get the access.