In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hoge Finance, if you are planning to buy HOGE token – You’re in the right place!
Formerly referred to as Hogecoin, Hoge Finance is created as a deflationary ERC-20 token and cryptocurrency running on Ethereum blockchain. Its main focus is about smart contracts to incorporate ‘special’ tokenomics for every transactions happening on the chain. The unique tokenomics include fair distribution of token, covering 2% for holder distribution and also 2% of coin burn. It would be implemented on each transaction.
This unique redistribution system (for each transaction) means that 2% from each transaction on Hoge would be redistributed to users holding HOGE tokens inside their wallets. Moreover, the extra 2% from the transaction would be burned so it would reduce the (overall) supply of HOGE. That’s why it is called the deflationary system.
The platform started out as a DeFi platform with community driven core that supports automatic staking of ERC-20 token through its deflationary and capped supply. At first, the platform was created simply as a deflationary network. However, the team starts to see a bigger vision for the future of this project, including utilitarian and philanthropic purposes. It now supports NFT minting, for the token users, expanding its services and business to a wider scope. It also sponsors Rally Racing Trucks and eSports.
Hoge Finance (HOGE) Features
- Improved liquidity locking. Not only the platform will focus on the technology, but it will also focus on the implementation which ensures liquidity.
- NFT marketplace. As the platform is also offering NFT service, it’s only logical that Hoge is developing its own ecommerce program to support NFT trade.
- DEX consensus protocols. As it was mentioned before, the platform is about community. A true and real DEX would have the community run it, instead of leaving the power to a small group of people. The platform wants to empower its users through the community
- Crowdfunding program. As the platform has expanded to social works, it also incorporates crowdfunding service that can support artists and content creators through its (microtransaction and NFT) apps.
- Swaps and bridges. In order to boost DeFi functions and usability, Hoge wants to create bridges to other networks or blockchains, such as xDai, Polygon, BSC, Fantom, and others. The platform wants to explore cross-chain swap to improve the service.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hoge Finance aka HOGE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hoge Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hoge Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hoge Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hoge Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hoge Finance
- Store your Hoge Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hoge Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hoge Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HOGE/BTC or HOGE/ETH or HOGE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HOGE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hoge Finance (HOGE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hoge Finance (HOGE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hoge Finance (HOGE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hoge Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hoge Finance (HOGE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hoge Finance (HOGE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HOGE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hoge Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hoge Finance (HOGE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HOGE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hoge Finance (HOGE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HOGE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hoge Finance (HOGE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hoge Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hoge Finance (HOGE)?
Once you have purchased the Hoge Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hoge Finance (HOGE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HOGE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hoge Finance (HOGE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hoge Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It’s safe to say that Hoge Finance is able to offer various kinds of DeFi service, while expanding its ‘exploration’ to other businesses, such as NFT and even philanthropic sector. Anyone interested in the platform’s concept should join the platform, but they must buy Hoge Finance (HOGE) first.