In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Dtravel, if you are planning to buy TRVL token – You’re in the right place!
There are so many options for travel and housing, but there is hardly one that focuses on the community and utilizes the blockchain for a secure transaction. Dtravel comes as the platform that aims to revolutionize the current home-sharing for travel scheme.
Dtravel is a community-oriented platform that connects hosts and travelers. Both hosts and travelers earn loyalty tokens and expertise. They also can earn more tokens from being active in the community. The project has a growth fund for incentives and other growth activities. Users who buy Dtravel (TRVL) tokens and use them in the transaction will receive a discounted fee. All token holders are eligible to be part of the Dtravel DAO. They can vote as the government focuses to reward loyalty and activity.
Dtravel (TRVL) Features
- Community governed: The project is essentially a DAO that encompasses both travelers and hosts. Dtravel connects both worlds and aims to build a strong community around the world. All token holders are eligible to be part of the governance and participate in the voting process. The community governs the taxes and resolves any issues that they may encounter.
- Low transaction fees: Travelers and hosts can transact directly on the platform; they have the option to other stable coins and Dtravel tokens. Dtravel puts a 10% transaction fee for all transactions. However, if the transaction is using TRVL tokens, they will receive a 50% discount on the transaction fee, lowering it to 5%.
- Support-to-earn scheme: The scheme focuses on the community, mainly on building loyalty among the users. Dtravel has a support-to-earn scheme where community members can earn more when they are being active. The contributor’s rewards are ranked based on the task complexity and how advanced they are.
- Protection pool: Dtravel transfers 1% from every transaction to the community treasury. This treasury pool will regularly transfer up to 1 million TRVL tokens to the protection pool. The DAO will gradually convert the protection pool to stable coins. As part of the risk management, they also will stake the coins in yield-earning DeFi protocols.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Dtravel aka TRVL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Dtravel (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Dtravel as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Dtravel. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Dtravel currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Dtravel
- Store your Dtravel to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Dtravel, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Dtravel:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TRVL/BTC or TRVL/ETH or TRVL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TRVL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Dtravel (TRVL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Dtravel (TRVL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Dtravel (TRVL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Dtravel. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Dtravel (TRVL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Dtravel (TRVL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TRVL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Dtravel. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Dtravel (TRVL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TRVL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Dtravel (TRVL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TRVL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Dtravel (TRVL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Dtravel right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Dtravel (TRVL)?
Once you have purchased the Dtravel, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Dtravel (TRVL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TRVL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Dtravel (TRVL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Dtravel is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Dtravel (TRVL) tokens can be part of the DAO that revolutionizes the home-sharing community. Travelers can connect directly with the hosts to talk about their upcoming trip as well as payment. The project takes a 10% fee for every transaction. But if the transaction uses TRVL tokens, the fee will be only 5%. Dtravel puts the community as the main component in the business. They reward loyalty and expertise with more tokens. Therefore, all token holders are part of the governance DAO.