In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mithril, if you are planning to buy MITH token – You’re in the right place!
Mithril platform is a (decentralized) social media network constructed on Ethereum infrastructure that will reward users for their creativity in creating contents. The team has already come up with a plan where they will form partnerships with the existing social platforms to boost MITH token adoption. As a part of ERC-20 token, the token can be integrated and used with any platforms, including marketplaces. Yes, when users create contents, they will get rewards in the form of MITH token. Then they will be able to spend those tokens in the marketplaces, buying stuff or items they want from those marketplaces.
Mithril Vault wallet has the main function to store the funds. However, it can also be used for currency swap and also for staking, in the event users want to manage such a thing. The platform is created because the developer team wants to ‘reward’ content creators for their creativity. For them, anyone able to create valuable and good contents should have the ability to monetize their own creations. Think of it as Instagram version, constructed on blockchain technology.
Mithril (MITH) Features
- Lit social network. This is a social media that is important for Mithril value and network’s growth. It drives network adoption. It is a place where users and partners’’ benefits and also reward development. It also enables mobile wallet adoption, which is crucial for the platform’s growth.
- MITH ecosystem. The platform wants to create a comprehensive and complete ecosystem revolving around MITH. Users can get the token through staking activity (on Steaker) and they should be able to spend their token in different real-life settings and scenarios.
- MITH Network. The platform has comprehensive network and partnership. This allows the platform to work together with other platforms and marketplaces. Users would be able to spend their MITH token in various conditions, such as buying video or entertainment service or buying daily stuff. The platform still plans to expand their partnership for future use, which means that users can expect for platforms (including marketplaces) to integrate to their services.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mithril aka MITH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mithril (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mithril as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mithril. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mithril currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mithril
- Store your Mithril to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mithril, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mithril:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MITH/BTC or MITH/ETH or MITH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mithril (MITH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mithril (MITH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mithril. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mithril (MITH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mithril (MITH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MITH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mithril. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mithril (MITH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MITH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mithril (MITH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MITH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mithril (MITH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mithril right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mithril (MITH)?
Once you have purchased the Mithril, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mithril (MITH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MITH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mithril (MITH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mithril is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Content creators would be happy to have such a platform like Mithril. All their hard work would be paid off, and such a reward would encourage them to be continuously creative. Everyone in this platform can contribute and interact to gain the same benefits and also profits. If anyone is interested in joining this network, the first thing they need to do is to buy Mithril (MITH) because it is the only access to it.