In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sway Social, if you are planning to buy SWAY token – You’re in the right place!
Every building piece in the Metaverse belongs to NFTs, whether it is a gaming item, avatar, collectable, social media post, land, or title. Every NFT has a creator, and each creator has a community that decides the value of the creator’s social capital. The amount of ‘Likes’ or ‘Followers’ on traditional Web2 social media platforms is directly proportional to their income potential. A creator’s worth is determined mostly by the amount of followers with whom they may interact.
Sway presents a web3 similar paradigm in which social capital is converted into an asset class. Instead of “following” a creator, participants can stake with their creator pool. The value is determined by pool participation and total locked value (TVL). Through a subDAO, stakeholders effectively insure the creator’s potential and subsequently partake in the creator’s profitability. Sway Social is Metacreators’ first social protocol that leverages NFTs to convert social capital into an asset class.
Sway Social (SWAY) Features
- Creator hubs. When creators create pools across many channels, they may combine them together into a creative hub. A creator hub is a smart contract that links different pools.
- Stake queue. Each developer creates their own pool when they join the platform. Sway tokens are staked in pools to get a cut of the creator’s transaction fees. Both the buyer and selling costs are split equally with the pool.
- SubDAO Framework. A subDAO, by definition, is a specialized, small economy that interacts with a bigger economy, which is the DAO itself. Sway provides a SubDAO architecture for creator pools, which includes a decision-making system for the creator and his community.
- Channel. It is the fundamental platform selector for which the creator pool can be based. Channels will always be predefined – initially by Sway Social core developers, then by the DAO. Web2 social networking and Web3 wallet modules are among the initial channels. This list will be updated in the future.
- Creator pools. Creator pools are a novel way of betting with your creators and participating in their success.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sway Social aka SWAY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sway Social (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sway Social as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sway Social. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sway Social currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sway Social
- Store your Sway Social to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sway Social, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sway Social:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SWAY/BTC or SWAY/ETH or SWAY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SWAY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sway Social (SWAY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sway Social (SWAY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sway Social (SWAY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sway Social. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sway Social (SWAY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sway Social (SWAY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SWAY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sway Social. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sway Social (SWAY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SWAY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sway Social (SWAY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SWAY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sway Social (SWAY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sway Social right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sway Social (SWAY)?
Once you have purchased the Sway Social, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sway Social (SWAY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SWAY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sway Social (SWAY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sway Social is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
A game-changing technology lies at the heart of every successful Metacreator. Sway converts social capital into an asset class. This Social Capital approach allows content producers and their underwriters to have a business connection. You may easily build and make money using the platform. The SWAY token is a social development in Web3. It is described as a simple monetization of ‘Following’ or ‘Likes’ from the standard social media experience. The token’s value will rise as the platform grows and draws more users.