In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DekBox, if you are planning to buy DEK token – You’re in the right place!
DEKBOX which stands for DEFI Aggregated Revenue Platform is a Defi Sustainable Platform for Aggregated Revenue established collaboratively by DeFi enthusiasts from across the world. With the completion of the cross-chain deployment of the BSC chain and the OKExchain chain, the DekBox technical team is dedicated to providing one-stop DEFI financial services such as liquidity mining, SWAP, cross-chain lending, NFT auction, and cross-chain bridge with leading technology advantages for a broader range of DEFI ecological assets.
DekBox accepts responsibility for advancing financial decentralization and adheres to the implementation of inclusive finance, allowing the value added system of DEFI/NFT, and accomplishing the co-construction of ecological systems. In brief, DekBox aspires to outperform AAVE and COMP by becoming the first stage of the OKExchain loan track start project. It uses smart contracts to address customers’ problems and provides popular tokens in the DeFi industry with cutting-edge technological benefits.
- Official website: http://www.dekbox.finance/
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/dekbox
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378821.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dekbox
- Telegram: https://t.me/dekbox
DekBox (DEK) Features
- Liquidity mining. Users have the option of configuring multi-chain assets to offer liquidity and enable compound cross-chain DeFi farming.
- DeFi’s one-stop shop for multi-coin cross-chain swaps and trading. Easy and seamless one-click cross-chain lending on high-performance public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, OKExchain, and others.
- Cross-chain lending. DekBox supports free cross-chain lending, one-click loan, mainstream BSC, and ETH. Many high-performance public chains, like BNBEST, allow for unrestricted cross-chain lending.
- NFT. With NFT issuance and circulation smart contracts, you may generate, enter circulation, exchange, and store your NFTs.
- Cross-chain Bridge. DekBox is built for cross-chain interoperability, multi-public-chain interoperability, aggregate DeFi ecosystem, and inclusive blockchain innovation.
- Synthetic assets. The liquidity income and multi-dimensional valuation of mortgage POS assets will be given to users via the multi-chain asset synthesis mortgage agreement.
- Mine Pool. DEKBOX V3 Mining Pool is DEKBOX’s proprietary high-yield mine pool for the synthetic asset sector. Its goal is to encourage the quick and healthy growth of the synthetic asset company and the DEKBOX financial ecosystem. The high annual LP synthetic asset mine pool may be formed for mining by activating the rights by pledging the relevant DEK/IDEK tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DekBox aka DEK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DekBox (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DekBox as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DekBox. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DekBox currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DekBox
- Store your DekBox to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DekBox, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DekBox:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DEK/BTC or DEK/ETH or DEK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DEK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DekBox (DEK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DekBox (DEK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DekBox (DEK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DekBox. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DekBox (DEK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DekBox (DEK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DEK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DekBox. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DekBox (DEK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DEK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DekBox (DEK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DEK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DekBox (DEK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DekBox right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DekBox (DEK)?
Once you have purchased the DekBox, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DekBox (DEK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DEK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DekBox (DEK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DekBox is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Every investment has its share of ups and downs. DekBox is not an exception. Despite the volatile cryptocurrency industry, DekBox is worth a look as long as you thoroughly research the coin information before investing. Many investors hold their DekBox (DEK) in the hope that its value would rise. You can keep your DekBox in the wallets of your exchanges or in crypto wallets. If you want to keep them for a long time, you can keep them in a cool wallet rather than a heated wallet.