In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Pickle Finance, if you are planning to buy PICKLE token – You’re in the right place!
Pickle Finance is a modern (and decentralized) yield aggregator that not only aggregates yields from other protocols, but also compounds them so users can save their precious money and time. Instead of doing everything themselves, they can leave the work to the protocol. The idea of yield aggregator is to help farmers wanting to invest money and also maximize profits by leveraging various DeFi strategies and protocols so they can get elevated returns.
Pickle Finance would make it easy for users to get satisfying compounding yields on their deposits. This is handy when the gas fee is pricey or when users don’t really have the time to do everything on daily basis. Pickle Finance is continuously looking and searching for opportunities to produce yields on users’ assets within all (risk) tolerance levels.
The platform generally has two main elements: Farms and Jars. Jars are able to compound users returns from other protocols, while Farms would provide extra rewards for staking the Jar token. The team believes that there are constantly opportunities available for yield farming, and they are available across DeFi ecosystem. With Pickle Finance, users are able to make use of the tailored Pickle Farms and Jars so they can earn the yield through (specific) DeFi protocols as well as from specific assets.
- Official website: https://www.pickle.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/picklefinance
- Whitepaper: https://docs.pickle.finance/
Pickle Finance (PICKLE) Features
- Pickle Jars. Jars are similar to yearn.finance vault. A jar gets a specific asset and then utilizes a strategy to get yield for it. The asset would compound automatically to earn more. It means that users assets’s holdings will increase.
- Pickle Farms. Once users have put their assets to the Jars, then Farms would be their next step. When they deposit their asset into the jar, they get some pTokens representing their share of the token (within the Jars). Users are able to stake these pTokens within the right farm so they can get extra PICKLE rewards. If they want to get more rewards, they can lock their (existing) PICKLE for DILL that goes up to 4 years.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Pickle Finance aka PICKLE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Pickle Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Pickle Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Pickle Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Pickle Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Pickle Finance
- Store your Pickle Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Pickle Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Pickle Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PICKLE/BTC or PICKLE/ETH or PICKLE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PICKLE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Pickle Finance (PICKLE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Pickle Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PICKLE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Pickle Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PICKLE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PICKLE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Pickle Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Pickle Finance (PICKLE)?
Once you have purchased the Pickle Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Pickle Finance (PICKLE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PICKLE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Pickle Finance (PICKLE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Pickle Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
All in all, Pickle Finance is a yield aggregator that helps users manage their investment and basically forget the whole arrangements. Not only they can enjoy profitable investment opportunity, but they can enjoy easy arrangement. Not to mention that the platform is gas efficient and users are able to enjoy various investment opportunities through a single platform access. In order to join the platform, users need to entryway to the platform, which is doable when they buy Pickle Finance (PICKLE).