In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Melos Studio, if you are planning to buy MELOS token – You’re in the right place!
Melos is a decentralized platform for music as NFT as well as web3 collaboration. It means that the platform supports meta+music collaboration for not only musicians, but also music creators. The platform introduces a new ecosystem of create-to-earn in music industry. It is open for everyone, whether seasoned producers or musicians or casual music enthusiasts. The platform is able to provide features and tools to take NFTs to the next level as well as delivering music enjoyment. Not only users can focus on the NFT and its possibility of investment, but they can also collaborate and make music together.
The team believes that music is a universal language regardless of cultural background or places of origin. Melos is utilizing NFTs to build a convenient ecosystem for musicians so they can use the musical inspirations to create NFTs. Each creator can make their NFTs or merge them with others so they can finally create music files with NFTS basis. Moreover, musicians can enjoy the next evolution where they can achieve the so-called MusicBlocks. It is a new music construction (or creation) within the blockchain, allowing users to work together with one another. Each of the MusicBlock would contain detailed info about the co-creators, author, the time of the creation, how many times the music piece has been forged, and so much more.
Melos Studio (MELOS) Features
- NFT Forging. This is basically a new way to mix and combine music artworks together, just like what musicians do in a music jam.
- MusicBlock. It has its own ‘gen’ and DNA information that can track the origin, the inspiration, and such things alike, making it easier to set the price. Basically, every MusicBlock would carry the creator’s DNA information. When it is forged, the DNA, value, and DNA would be inherited.
- Community and DAO. The main purpose of the platform is to promote MusicBlock NFTs development. The community would be responsible for autonomous community governance, like seeking collaboration, voting, proposals, creators’ motivation, mint, and MusicBlock trade for the NFTs.
- Marketplace. The platform has its own marketplace to trade the NFTs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Melos Studio aka MELOS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Melos Studio (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Melos Studio as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Melos Studio. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Melos Studio currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Melos Studio
- Store your Melos Studio to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Melos Studio, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Melos Studio:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MELOS/BTC or MELOS/ETH or MELOS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MELOS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Melos Studio (MELOS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Melos Studio (MELOS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Melos Studio (MELOS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Melos Studio. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Melos Studio (MELOS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Melos Studio (MELOS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MELOS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Melos Studio. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Melos Studio (MELOS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MELOS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Melos Studio (MELOS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MELOS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Melos Studio (MELOS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Melos Studio right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Melos Studio (MELOS)?
Once you have purchased the Melos Studio, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Melos Studio (MELOS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MELOS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Melos Studio (MELOS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Melos Studio is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Melos Studio has the main purpose to become a safe haven or even an incubator for virtual bands, music studios, and music creators. Everyone can join and collaborate together. It’s also a great platform to support NFTs development, especially in music. Just like other platforms, it also supports trading, forging, and minting. However, interested users need to buy Melos Studio (MELOS) if they are interested in joining.