In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Uptrennd, if you are planning to buy 1UP – You’re in the right place!
This is a social media platform with incentive based, which means that users can post and be rewarded for their activities. Uptrennd would be an ideal platform for those who can’t live without their social media. Wouldn’t it be great when people can focus on their social media, post things, and get paid for doing so? That’s the concept and idea of Uptrennd. Whenever users post something on the platform, they will get one 1UP token for it. That’s why the platform only restricts 3 posts on a daily basis, so users won’t abuse or misuse the platform to get money.
The idea is to encourage users to come up with creative ideas that enable them to make quality (and original) contents. It is considered a self-funded project. What makes it even interesting is the fact that it doesn’t offer ICO (Initial Coin Offering) or whatsoever. The platform encourages great versatility and freedom. Users are welcomed to post any topic, whether it is long or short. They can even repost stuff, but their rewards won’t be as high as the quality and original contents.
Uptrennd (1UP) Features
- Wealth distribution belief. The developer team believes that every people must have passions and they must be rewarded for those passions. The platform intends on shifting power and wealth from companies and corporation to people.
- Freedom of speech. Everyone must be able to give their own opinions. The problem is, companies often put on censorship on biased opinions.
- Opportunity for equality. A platform should have transparent algorithm where everyone has the equal chances to maintain their visibility. The platform focuses more on quality instead of seniority.
- Safe environment with solid data security. The platform won’t invade users’ privacy by collecting their data.
- Leaderboard. This isn’t an obligatory element of the platform, but it does encourage users to consistently create quality and useful contents. It also functions as account’s exposure where it can serve as (free) ads for the user.
- Community. It’s pretty normal that any social media has its own community. Well, in Uptrennd, there are tons of communities that users can participate and engage.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Uptrennd aka 1UP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Uptrennd (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Uptrennd as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Uptrennd. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Uptrennd currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Uptrennd
- Store your Uptrennd to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Uptrennd, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Uptrennd:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the 1UP/BTC or 1UP/ETH or 1UP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you 1UP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Uptrennd (1UP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Uptrennd (1UP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Uptrennd (1UP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Uptrennd. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Uptrennd (1UP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Uptrennd (1UP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy 1UP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Uptrennd. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Uptrennd (1UP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair 1UP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Uptrennd (1UP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support 1UP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Uptrennd (1UP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Uptrennd right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Uptrennd (1UP)?
Once you have purchased the Uptrennd, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Uptrennd (1UP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing 1UP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Uptrennd (1UP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Uptrennd is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Uptrennd is a social media platform for those creative minds focusing more on quality contents. It’s nice to be rewarded, but it is even nicer to create something meaningful and useful. Content creators would be highly appreciated and rewarded. However, anyone interested in joining should buy Uptrennd (1UP) as their entryway to the platform.