In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unitrade, if you are planning to buy TRADE token – You’re in the right place!
Think of UniTrade as a DeFi ecosystem where users can enjoy IDO launchpad, staking, yield farming, and trading. It is a decentralized trading platform that is also the biggest DEX within BSC and Ethereum environment.
UniTrade is created to provide a more convenient way to (crypto) trading. As a decentralized trading platform, this one is constructed on Uniswap and also PancakeSwap liquidity pools. As a result, the platform has different kinds of (advanced) functionalities and benefits within Uniswap ecosystem. It means that users are able to set the recurring sell and buy, view their books for market order, place sell (or buy) orders, and access the Uniswap’s (liquidity) management tools.
Trade would be the platform’s native token that functions as the token to pay the fees. Users need to buy Trade if they want to start their trading activity. Can users exchange Trade with other cryptocurrencies? Naturally, they can, considering that it is the native token of the platform itself. So, users should be able to enjoy various perks by holding Trade, whether they can use it for payment and fee or for investment.
Unitrade (TRADE) Features
- Innovative products and attractive packages. The sophisticated platform offers DeFi products within easy and friendly user interface. It is extremely simple without compromising function and performance.
- Cross chain support. This platform encourages and supports assets between Ethereum and BSC. The bridge itself is completely safe and certified. They expect more partnership and new projects in the future.
- DEX aggregator functionality. Users can get the best rate (for their orders) through UniTrade utilizing, boosting the possibility of smooth transaction without issue. They can also reduce gas fees between 40% and 60%
- Investment opportunity. The token holders are able to grow their investment portfolio or generate passive income through the platform.
- Lottery. The platform offers both daily and also weekly chances where users can ‘test out’ their luck. Simply exchange their trade token for the entry – one token is for one entry.
- NFT crafting portal. As an increasingly popular type of investment, NFTs are on the favorable lists. Users are able to mint rare or unique NFTs through stablecoin and Trade token deposit.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unitrade aka TRADE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unitrade (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unitrade as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Unitrade. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unitrade currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Unitrade
- Store your Unitrade to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unitrade, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Unitrade:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TRADE/BTC or TRADE/ETH or TRADE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TRADE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Unitrade (TRADE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unitrade (TRADE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unitrade (TRADE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unitrade. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unitrade (TRADE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unitrade (TRADE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TRADE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unitrade. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unitrade (TRADE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TRADE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unitrade (TRADE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TRADE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unitrade (TRADE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Unitrade right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unitrade (TRADE)?
Once you have purchased the Unitrade, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unitrade (TRADE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TRADE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unitrade (TRADE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unitrade is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
UniTrade isn’t a regular trading platform that offers mediocre operation. One of its unique features is the ability to make trading automatic through setting the orders (stop loss or limit) for (almost) all BEP-20 and ERC-20 tokens. Not to mention that the platform is completely secured and regularly audited. Users won’t have to use KYC or any account to access the platform. Interested to join? Make sure to buy Unitrade (TRADE) first before joining.