In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Binamon, if you are planning to buy BMON token – You’re in the right place!
Binamon is a complete decentralized platform, owning its own metaverse consisting of digital monsters. The platform is constructed on BSC, allowing billions of people to join the gaming world and NFT industry through its blockchain basis in the most fun, creative, and easy way. The concept is that users would be able to play the game while being rewarded for their participation. If they want to collect or invest, they can focus on the NFT element, in which they will expect extra income or earning.
Binamon is taken from the name of the digital monsters. They have their own characteristics, such as Element, Attack, Class, and Resistance. Each characteristic is responsible for the Binamons’ performance and strength. Not to mention that they also increase the digital monsters’ market price and intrinsic value. Users have the freedom to create their Binamons’ physical version and receive it. That’s why they need to access the smart contract, prove NFT ownership, and then pay for it (with BMON token).
- Official website: https://binamon.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/binamonok
- Telegram: https://t.me/binamon
- Whitepaper: https://docs.binamon.org/
Binamon (BMON) Features
- Booster. This is the smart contract that is responsible for minting the NFT. Users only need to use their BMON token, which is a part of BEP-20
- Burn mechanism. The platform implements small percentage that would be burnt. Battles would be matched and determined between the same class Binamons and then the fight can be resolved through the smart contract.
- Good and fair incentive. The strongest Binamon may have better (and higher) chance at winning, but those who take part (even the weakest ones) would be rewarded handsomely.
- Fun and multiplayer gaming mechanism. The game is basically an adventure game with multiplayer nature. This game’s economy is powered and run by BMON token.
- In-game assets. Players have the freedom and the ability to create assets and then sell them within the marketplace. The assets have the ability to boost and improve Binamons’ power.
- Trading zones. The platform creates its own trading zones (it’s in game) where content creators and players can sell and buy assets.
- Stake opportunity. Users can also stake their so-called Binamon Genesis if they want to get passive income.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Binamon aka BMON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Binamon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Binamon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Binamon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Binamon currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Binamon
- Store your Binamon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Binamon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Binamon:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BMON/BTC or BMON/ETH or BMON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BMON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Binamon (BMON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Binamon (BMON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Binamon (BMON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Binamon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Binamon (BMON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Binamon (BMON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BMON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Binamon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Binamon (BMON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BMON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Binamon (BMON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BMON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Binamon (BMON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Binamon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Binamon (BMON)?
Once you have purchased the Binamon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Binamon (BMON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BMON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Binamon (BMON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Binamon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Binamon is a unique platform for gaming as well as NFT. Not only it encourages Play2Earn ecosystem, but it also supports NFT investment. The platform has provided complete features and technologies that will make the process and the operation straightforward. Anyone who wants to enjoy the fun nature of the platform while still being able to earn income should buy Binamon (BMON).