In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Stratos, if you are planning to buy STOS token – You’re in the right place!
Stratos is created as a decentralized Data Mesh (for next generation focus) providing self-balanced, reliable, and scalable network for computation, database, and storage. The platform is born for scaling the blockchain process ability and capacity, while at the same time retaining the (decentralized) benefits within the distributed protocol, including privacy, verifiability, traceability, trustless, and more. Stratos is designed to support data adoption and storage for users and developers in digital economy sector. The platform wants to make the adoption process (for decentralized data) easier for Web 3.0 and blockchain industry.
As digital and blockchain industry are growing and expanding, NFT and DeFi also follow suit. However, it’s not easy to provide safe data infrastructure, especially across platforms. Many users and developers are still facing challenges when it comes to it. This is when Stratos come to existence. It provides data mesh solution, with decentralized technology, so the blockchain’s data infrastructure ecosystem can be elevated to the next level.
- Official website: https://www.thestratos.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stratos_Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/Stratos_announcement
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Stratos_official
- Whitepaper: https://www.thestratos.org/assets/pdf/stratoswhitepaper.pdf
Stratos (STOS) Features
- Decentralized storage. The decentralized storage network is a reliable and scalable. Not to mention that it supports self-balancing elastic (acceleration) network that is driven by the data traffic. The storage network is able to access data safely and efficiently. The user itself has full flexibility and ability to store data; no matter the type and size.
- Solid database. Just like the storage network, the Stratos (decentralized) database is non-maintenance, non-schema, high availability, scalable, and has no single (point) failure database. The database also provides immutable feature that can power up the data aggregation and oracle for the blockchain project – any of them.
- Computing power. The network is a perfect (and flawless) edge computing network offering TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) and low latency by the neighborhood. The edge computing wants to make the lives easier and smarter.
- Value blockchain. The platform chain is basically value network facilitating the entire (decentralized) ledger functionalities and transactions, in which the value circulation (of Stratos Ecosystem) would be guaranteed for all the stakeholders.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Stratos aka STOS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Stratos (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Stratos as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Stratos. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Stratos currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Stratos
- Store your Stratos to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Stratos, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Stratos:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the STOS/BTC or STOS/ETH or STOS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you STOS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Stratos (STOS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Stratos (STOS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Stratos (STOS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Stratos. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Stratos (STOS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Stratos (STOS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STOS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Stratos. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Stratos (STOS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair STOS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Stratos (STOS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support STOS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Stratos (STOS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Stratos right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Stratos (STOS)?
Once you have purchased the Stratos, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Stratos (STOS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STOS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Stratos (STOS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Stratos is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Stratos is designed to provide a better and more solid data infrastructure for blockchain platforms. It is expected to deliver better user experience and more efficient operation, especially for the future. Data storage is no longer confusing or complicated. Moreover, the operation doesn’t have to be costly either. To join the platform, users have to buy Stratos (STOS) for access.