In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Casper, if you are planning to buy CSPR – You’re in the right place!
Casper implements live PoS blockchain constructed on Casper CBC structure. The platform is designed and created to promote blockchain technology, and then boost its adoption in a bigger (mass) scale. The platform wants to introduce smart contracts, dApps, and blockchain technology within a bigger global scope.
Basically, Casper wants to accommodate its users requirements and preferences. The platform wants to make sure that they are able to continuously growing and developing, following (and adjusting) to their users evolving needs. Not only the platform focuses on users, but they also welcome developers. After all, the platform is created and optimized to meet developer and enterprise needs, making it completely functional, useful, and beneficial. Moreover, the platform is able to solve the common adoption trilemma: scalability, decentralization, and solid security with enterprise grade.
Casper (CSPR) Features
- Unique mechanism. Casper combines blockchain technology as well as PoS consensus to deliver effective and safe environment at the same time.
- Versatile operation. Thanks to its decentralized approach, users are able to enjoy the versatile operation. Whether they want to use the platform for daily financial operation or they want to invest their funds in the platform, it is able to accommodate users’ needs.
- Users’ comfort in mind. Casper is about users’ preferences and accommodating their needs. That’s why they have predictable gas fees, upgradeable smart contracts, and future proof design to boost ease of use and functionalities of the platform.
- Energy efficient. When compared to Bitcoin, Casper is able to utilize better energy efficiency operation due to its new standard of energy consumption, especially designed for blockchain setting.
- CBC specification. Casper is able to deliver innovative and advanced CBC (Correct by Construction) specification that enables fast blockchain services’ adoption. When this construction is paired with PoS consensus, Casper is able to tackle database management as well as scalability issues.
- Solid team. CasperLabs are the one responsible for the creation of the platform as well as its development. The team consists of people with vast and wide experience within organizations like Google, Avalara, and Adobe. It speaks volumes of their qualifications.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Casper aka CSPR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Casper (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Casper as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Casper. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Casper currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Casper
- Store your Casper to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Casper, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Casper:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CSPR/BTC or CSPR/ETH or CSPR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CSPR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Casper (CSPR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Casper (CSPR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Casper (CSPR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Casper. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Casper (CSPR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Casper (CSPR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CSPR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Casper. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Casper (CSPR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CSPR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Casper (CSPR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CSPR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Casper (CSPR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Casper right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Casper (CSPR)?
Once you have purchased the Casper, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Casper (CSPR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CSPR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Casper (CSPR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Casper is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the end, Casper is able to poise itself as blockchain’s de fact for businesses, especially for those growing enterprise organizations and companies wanting to grow and strive in Web3 environments. Not only they are able to offer decentralized and open source projects, but they are also able to provide more beyond those requirements. Token purchase is the only way into the platform, so interested users must buy Casper (CSPR) first if they want to join.