In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kishu Inu, if you are planning to buy KISHU token – You’re in the right place!
It seems that the Inu dog has experienced quite a drastic popularity these days as more and more platforms are designed by using it as the main character. The same thing also happens to Kishu Inu that was launched in April 2021. Its original purpose is to be a decentralized platform for meme project, but with true and real aim. Its main mission is to bring, introduce, and promote crypto concepts into the mainstream public. The platform is different from the other projects, especially the comparable and older ones, as Kishu enables its holders to understand its next generation concepts, like decentralized exchanges, NFTs, participation rewards, and others.
Does Kishu have the similarity to Dogecoin because of its Inu breed mascot? It’s possible. However, in reality, this meme-based crypto is designed to be completely purposeful. The team has seen examples that many of previous (and existing) meme coins don’t really have functions and usages. They don’t have future vision – and mission. Well, Kishu wants to be more than just a joke or a meme. It wants to be a true and real currency. The platform wants to create a ‘dog coin’ and ecosystem with the most longevity. They also want to appeal investors and bring (real) values to their users.
Kishu Inu (KISHU) Features
- Instant rewards. Users are encouraged to stay active within the platform, especially to manage their transactions. Every transaction would get around 2% of reward and it would be only sent to the users’ wallet. It is also meant to foster a healthy and distributed community and network usage. The more active the users are, the more rewards they can expect.
- Community focus and powered. Kishu is a completely decentralized platform. Its main core is its vibrant and fun community. There are many volunteers that would welcome (and also embrace) diverse perspectives. With solid community, the platform would be stronger and more powerful.
- Safe and secure platform. As a decentralized platform, Kishu has its own smart contracts. They have been regularly updated by the expert teams. Not to mention that their Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens are regularly burnt to maintain supply and to prevent inflation. Users will enjoy zero risks. The platform’s community can also be prevented from bad actors and negative influences.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kishu Inu aka KISHU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kishu Inu (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kishu Inu as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kishu Inu. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kishu Inu currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kishu Inu
- Store your Kishu Inu to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kishu Inu, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kishu Inu:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KISHU/BTC or KISHU/ETH or KISHU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KISHU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kishu Inu (KISHU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kishu Inu (KISHU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kishu Inu (KISHU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kishu Inu. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kishu Inu (KISHU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kishu Inu (KISHU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KISHU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kishu Inu. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kishu Inu (KISHU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KISHU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kishu Inu (KISHU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KISHU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kishu Inu (KISHU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kishu Inu right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kishu Inu (KISHU)?
Once you have purchased the Kishu Inu, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kishu Inu (KISHU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KISHU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kishu Inu (KISHU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kishu Inu is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Anyone interested in the meme coin can always join this platform, especially if they are smart enough to see the potential of investment. With the reward system and community strength, the platform has promising future to expect. Be advised, though, that investors must buy Kishu Inu (KISHU) first as their entryway to the network.