In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy XP Network, if you are planning to buy XPNET token – You’re in the right place!
Think of XP Network as a blockchain agnostic ecosystem for NFT. The platform allows multichain support or operation for not only minted NFTs, but also use case and dApps. Thanks to this mechanism, funds and NFTs can move freely between wallets, networks, and platforms. This platform is a Polkadot parachain that can deploy NFT services and products to the supported blockchain. Developers and users are able to access the no-code tools for NFT dApps creation.
XP Network is designed as a decentralized ecosystem that focuses on multichain bridge and mechanism for the (minted) NFTs. The platform basically breaks down barriers between blockchains so NFTs can flow or move freely across platforms and networks. The platform is beneficial for everyone, including token owners, traders, and minters, so they can construct foundations for the global NFT market.
The NFT industry is experiencing significant growth and development within the last year. However, it has its own issue related to liquidity because it is typically limited to one chain NFT project only. With XP Network, the issue can be solved. The platform bridges platforms and ecosystems, so users can transfer a single NFT from one platform to another quickly and without dealing with hefty cost.
Table of Contents
XP Network (XPNET) Features
- NFT staking. Users are able to stake their NFTs and mint them. The staking activity can benefit many users. For instance, when the NFTs are sold, the buyers can access the rights to the XPNET rewards, and in the meanwhile, the original owners are still able to withdraw (staked) XPNET conveniently.
- Bridge architecture. Cross-chain bridge is one key element that makes this platform special. It focuses on two key factors: relay validators and smart contracts. This synergy enables users to send the minted NFTs within one chain to another chain, as long as they are connected. For instance, minted NFT on Solana could be transferred to Ethereum so they can be listed within OpenSea and such thing alike.
- Complete freedom. Users are able to make use of their NFTs so they can gain access to various chains and benefit from those opportunities. The actions may be limited to storage and sales for now, but for future usages, the functions would expand, such as for loan collaterals.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade XP Network aka XPNET
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the XP Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the XP Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to XP Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports XP Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the XP Network
- Store your XP Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying XP Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with XP Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XPNET/BTC or XPNET/ETH or XPNET/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XPNET/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy XP Network (XPNET)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your XP Network (XPNET) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy XP Network (XPNET) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the XP Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy XP Network (XPNET) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy XP Network (XPNET) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XPNET directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to XP Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy XP Network (XPNET) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XPNET/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy XP Network (XPNET) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XPNET/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy XP Network (XPNET)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the XP Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect XP Network (XPNET)?
Once you have purchased the XP Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell XP Network (XPNET)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XPNET with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine XP Network (XPNET) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a XP Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the end, XP Network is proven to be an effective platform for those who want to enjoy greater freedom and flexibility when it comes to their NFTs. Whereas traditional NFT platform is limited to one blockchain only, XP Network is able to expand its functions and reach to other blockchains. Just be sure to buy XP Network (XPNET) before joining the platform.