In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Enecuum, if you are planning to buy ENQ token – You’re in the right place!
Blockchain technology is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the past decade. However, due to the large machine specifications, many users are unable to take part. The team behind Enecuum aims to change the stigma by providing a platform where smartphone users also can mine cryptocurrency.
Users who buy Enecuum (ENQ) are mostly mobile since the platform offers mobile master nodes protocol. This protocol allows users to mine multiple cryptocurrencies from their mobile devices as well as manage their assets. The platform uses a hybrid consensus algorithm that combines Proof-of-work, proof-of-stake, and proof-of-activity algorithms. This is to enhance the network security and ensure that all transactions and settlements are on the network. Enecuum also has the Trinity Accelerator program that focuses on developers building apps on Enecuum Network.
- Official Site: https://enecuum.com/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2939909.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/enq_enecuum
- Telegram: https://t.me/Enecuum_EN
- White Paper: https://enecuum.com/pdf/tp_en.pdf
Enecuum (ENQ) Features
- Mobile Masternodes: Enecuum offers a master node on mobile. This protocol allows users to check the network status and nodes as well as manage their wallets. The mobile app is on Android to reach a wider user base. Users also can mine multiple currencies using the Mobile master node. The android app will feature staking, transfers, and several other simple DeFi services. Enecuum aims to use the mobile app to bring more mobile users to the blockchain world.
- Trinity Accelerator: Enecuum also offers the Trinity Accelerator program for all developers. They can apply to the program and build a dApp on the Enecuum network. They will receive helps form the building stages to writing whitepaper until launch and marketing. Enecuum offers Trinity Accelerator for developers and dApps that are still in the building process. Developers with a ready-to-launch app can choose the Marketing support program instead.
- Hybrid Consensus Algorithm: Enecuum uses a hybrid consensus algorithm that combines PoW, PoS, and PoA on the network. The algorithm works to fully optimized the network and keep it decentralized. It also acts as a safety measure to protect the network from any attacks. The platform aims to be the first to implement the PoA algorithms. Enecuum has linear-logic SHARNELL smart contracts to operate in the network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Enecuum aka ENQ
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Enecuum (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Enecuum as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Enecuum. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Enecuum currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Enecuum
- Store your Enecuum to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Enecuum, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Enecuum:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ENQ/BTC or ENQ/ETH or ENQ/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ENQ/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Enecuum (ENQ)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Enecuum (ENQ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Enecuum (ENQ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Enecuum. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Enecuum (ENQ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Enecuum (ENQ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ENQ directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Enecuum. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Enecuum (ENQ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ENQ/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Enecuum (ENQ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ENQ/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Enecuum (ENQ)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Enecuum right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Enecuum (ENQ)?
Once you have purchased the Enecuum, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Enecuum (ENQ)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ENQ with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Enecuum (ENQ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Enecuum is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Enecuum (ENQ) tokens are mostly mobile because smartphones have taken over the transactions these days. Enecuum offers a complete experience for all users, but even more so for those who are mainly on mobile. The platform offers a hybrid consensus algorithm that will ensure the network has optimized decentralization. Users can participate in the Accelerator program to build dApps on the Enecuum network. By providing Mobile master nodes as an app, Enecuum allows everyone with a smartphone to mine cryptocurrency.