In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Warena, if you are planning to buy RENA token – You’re in the right place!
There is a rise in NFT games these days, mostly they choose RPG or survival as the game’s genre. Warena aims to make its mark as a unique survival NFT game with a low starting cost. The game has several features where players can enjoy playing or even gain interest.
For starters, Warena lets the players personalize their NFT characters. Players who buy Warena (RENA) tokens can take part in the governance. The Game offers two tokens, RENA and WARE. The WARE token is the in-game currency that players need to trade in the marketplace and upgrade their characters. Warena also has multiple events and daily quests for the players to earn more tokens.
Warena (RENA) Features
- Personalized NFT Characters: The game takes personalization and customization up to a notch for the players. The game gives the players leniency to build their characters. As it is also the fusion option where players can use various available combinations, in addition to their personal NFT elements. Players are free to crossbreed their warriors with other NFTs. Therefore, their characters will have an extra unique and exclusive value.
- Warriors and Assets Lease: Warena allows players to lease their NFT warriors and equipment. The game provides a marketplace where players can put their NFT assets up for lease. The contract amount and length are set by a separate agreement, and the game only takes a small percentage fee.
- Multiple tokens: The game has two tokens with different usage. The main token, $RENA, is available in various Decentralized exchanges. Players can stake $RENA tokens to be part of the decentralized governance. $RENA is necessary to evolve or devolve the equipment in the game, as well as for the players to start playing. Warena also has an in-game currency, $WARE. This token is only tradable in-game and has a limitless supply. Players need $WARE to trade in the in-game marketplace as well as to summon their warriors. They can get this token by swapping their $RENA or through daily quests and other in-game competitions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Warena aka RENA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Warena (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Warena as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Warena. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Warena currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Warena
- Store your Warena to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Warena, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Warena:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RENA/BTC or RENA/ETH or RENA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RENA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Warena (RENA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Warena (RENA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Warena (RENA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Warena. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Warena (RENA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Warena (RENA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RENA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Warena. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Warena (RENA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RENA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Warena (RENA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RENA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Warena (RENA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Warena right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Warena (RENA)?
Once you have purchased the Warena, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Warena (RENA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RENA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Warena (RENA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Warena is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy Warena (RENA) tokens can use them to evolve their characters’ equipment. Holding those tokens also will grant them part of governance status. Warena is a survival play-to-earn game where players can customize and personalize their NFT characters. The game has two tokens that the players need to advance further in the game. The game also offers a lease market for players to rent both warriors and assets. With a low starting fee, players can have a lot of fun in this cross-chain metaverse play-to-earn game.