In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Velas, if you are planning to buy VLX token – You’re in the right place!
There are several blockchains ready to host various decentralized apps. However, there is still a demand for a new blockchain that can deliver a fast transaction with a more affordable fee. Velas comes to answer the demand.
The team behind Velas designs the blockchain to be scalable and affordable at the same time. Focusing on the users, Velas also aims to deliver stable and secure transactions. The project boasts 75,000 transactions per second, ten times more than Polygon. And it will only cost 10% of the fee in Polygon. Users only need to hold a Velas Account, a passwordless authentication system. Users who buy Velas (VLX) tokens can take part as a validator or delegator to keep the chain decentralized.
Velas (VLX) Features
- Low-cost transaction fee: Velas is by far the most efficient chain among others. Compared to other chains such as Polygon and Ethereum, Velas can hold up to 75,000 transactions in a second. Each transaction also can be finalized in less than five seconds. The transaction fee is also a fraction of the cost in Polygon.
- Velas Wallet: Vellas Wallet acts like other wallets where it can hold multiple currencies. It’s available for both desktop and mobile. The Velas Wallet is available for Linux, Windows, and macOS. The wallet has a mnemonic phrase so users can control their coins in a single move. Users can delegate their stakes to a node and watch the progress directly from their wallets.
- Velas Account: Users can have a Velas account for a seamless transaction everywhere. It’s a passwordless account that they can use on any platform. The benefits of having a Velas account are more than access to the wallet. Users can have a seamless, fast, and secure transaction only by logging in to their Velas account. They are also guaranteed to have a low-cost fee for using Velas’ native tokens in their transactions. Developers also can benefit from having a Velas account. The team has set up the chain’s API to be easily integrated with their apps.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Velas aka VLX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Velas (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Velas as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Velas. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Velas currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Velas
- Store your Velas to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Velas, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Velas:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VLX/BTC or VLX/ETH or VLX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VLX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Velas (VLX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Velas (VLX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Velas (VLX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Velas. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Velas (VLX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Velas (VLX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VLX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Velas. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Velas (VLX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VLX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Velas (VLX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VLX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Velas (VLX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Velas right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Velas (VLX)?
Once you have purchased the Velas, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Velas (VLX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VLX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Velas (VLX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Velas is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Velas (VLX) tokens will need to have used at least 1 token to be a delegator. They need at least one delegated POS to be able to vote. Velas is new is blockchain offers a technology that is at least ten times faster than the current existing chains, yet at the cost of only a fraction of them. The project offers a platform where users only need to have an account to be able to do everything they want. Velas is also compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine.