In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PULSEPad, if you are planning to buy PLSPAD token – You’re in the right place!
The demand for an IDO Launchpad is getting higher every day. Therefore, BlueZilla comes with several projects as a solution for those who are in need. One of their projects is PULSEPad, a launcher on Pulse blockchain.
Pulse is a blockchain sister of Ethereum. It has the same interoperability as Ethereum, but it will be more sustainable and efficient. That’s because Pulse has an ultra-efficient virtual machine and community burn solution. PulsePad comes as an aggressive deflationary token burns with a 10% extra fee for those who buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) tokens. Holders can remove stake their tokens at any time, but they will receive a 25% extra charge token burns for early removal.
PULSEPad (PLSPAD) Features
- PULSEPad Pools: All projects that are listed on PULSEPad are put into several category pools. They are the PULSE Explorer, PULSE Leader, and PULSE Visionary. To be part of the Pulse Explorer, the team must have staked at least 50,000 tokens and passed the whitelist requirement. Only PULSE Visionary that doesn’t have any whitelist requirement, the project only needs to stake at least 250,000 tokens. Each pool has a different weight that will reflect on the rewards they will receive. The application to be part of any pool will be opened 3 hours before PULSEPad opens the allocation round.
- Backed by Bluezilla: PULSEPad is a brainchild of BlueZilla. The company has several IDO launcher projects under its belt. One of them is PULSEPad. They aim to bring PULSEPad to be the go-to IDO launcher platform for users on the PULSE blockchain. BlueZilla already has years of experience. They also have multiple teams of professionals that are ready to help all projects to reach their targets.
- Incubator Program: The project offers an incubator program for all developers to participate. Developers only need to apply and submit their proposals. Once accepted into the program, the developers will have the support of professional legal and marketing teams from BlueZilla. They also will have exclusive access to the IDO platform before the launch.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PULSEPad aka PLSPAD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PULSEPad (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PULSEPad as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PULSEPad. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PULSEPad currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PULSEPad
- Store your PULSEPad to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PULSEPad, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PULSEPad:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PLSPAD/BTC or PLSPAD/ETH or PLSPAD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PLSPAD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PULSEPad (PLSPAD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PULSEPad. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PLSPAD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PULSEPad. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PLSPAD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PLSPAD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PULSEPad right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PULSEPad (PLSPAD)?
Once you have purchased the PULSEPad, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PULSEPad (PLSPAD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PLSPAD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PULSEPad (PLSPAD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PULSEPad is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PULSEPad is more than just one of several deflationary projects. It runs on the PULSE blockchain that is more efficient than Ethereum. The Launchpad project comes from BlueZilla is known for its similar projects. Investors and developers need to buy PULSEPad (PLSPAD) tokens to burn them when they are launching their tokens. Token holders will receive incentives when staking their tokens. PULSEPad puts a 25% token burn charge for investors who remove their stake before time. The project also puts a 10% fee for every transaction on the platform.