In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Apollo Currency, if you are planning to buy APL coin – You’re in the right place!
Apollo is Hermes blockchain based startup aiming at solving most of the existing digital coins’ problems. The project was established in the beginning of 2017. The project has come with some of the most impressive features such as decentralized data system, encrypted messaging, private transaction, voting system, and many more.
One of the problems Apollo is trying to solve is the one regarding the barrier faced by most crypto users in using different digital currencies for different applications. Within the network, Apollo makes it possible for users to use the same cryptocurrency to perform different actions across various applications. The other major goal of Apollo is to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency that offers all the useful features needed by digital currencies on a single platform.
Apollo Currency (APL) Features
- Monetary system. This feature lets Apollo users create their tokens or currencies instantly. The tokens then can be used for a private trade on either the decentralized exchange or the external ones. The monetary system is ideal for crowd-funding, finance, escrows, and ICOs because it offers an instant tangible value for the coins.
- Blockchain file system. With this system, users are able to upload or store files in the data cloud. Once the files are stored, users can access the timestamp for the data in the form of contracts or legal documents, ensuring its information’s security.
- Asset system. It enables users to issue tokens and trade these tokens on the exchange with 100% privacy.
- Alias system. This system works by encrypting a particular set of text by making a unique alias so users can only claim the alias once. After they request an alias, it can be sold privately or publically.
- Decentralized marketplace. The decentralized nature enables users to sell, buy, and trade both digital and physical goods using Apollo currency in the market whether locally or internationally.
- Encrypted messaging. The Olympus protocol by Apollo allows users to securely send and receive messages on the blockchain.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Apollo Currency aka APL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Apollo Currency (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Apollo Currency as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Apollo Currency. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Apollo Currency currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Apollo Currency
- Store your Apollo Currency to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Apollo Currency, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Apollo Currency:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/APL or ETH/APL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Apollo Currency (APL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Apollo Currency (APL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Apollo Currency. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Apollo Currency (APL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Apollo Currency (APL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy APL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Apollo Currency. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Apollo Currency (APL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/APL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Apollo Currency (APL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/APL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Apollo Currency (APL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Apollo Currency right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Apollo Currency (APL)?
Once you have purchased the Apollo Currency, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Apollo Currency (APL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing APL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Apollo Currency (APL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Apollo Currency is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Overall, Apollo is a good project especially because it is packed with a bundle of features that might not be offered by other currencies. It seems that the project will be revolutionary and it can compete with other inventions in the crypto space. What it still lacks is probably the marketing strategy that it is still rather unknown to the market. However, due to the features developed by the project, there is a great potential that it could offer endless opportunities in the digital industry.