In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Circuits of Value, if you are planning to buy COVAL token – You’re in the right place!
Circuits of Value is blockchain based platform that mainly aims to move value using “off-chain” approach. COVAL and other tokens from both private and public blockchains enter the network where they can be securely and flexibly transacted in a trustworthy model. Transactions in the distributed ledgers include both wallets and individual tokens represented by Emblems. These are sidechain assets containing Emblem Vault.
Emblem Vault is one of the products being developed by the COVAL Platform. It is also the entire wallet where the crypto token is traded. This decentralized token is designated to unravel problems in the simplest way. Users are able to trade tokens as well as digital files from blockchain, and trade multiple tokens simultaneously.
- Official Site : https://circuitsofvalue.com/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/Circuitsofvalue /
- Telegram : https://t.me/Coval_Chat
- White Paper : https://circuitsofvalue.com/
Circuits of Value (COVAL) Features
- COVAL Prism. It is an Ethereum-based smart contract software created by ShapeShift that partners with COVAL. It aims to enhance COVAL’s crypto asset portfolios. With this features, users can share their complete portfolio or just parts of it. They can either share the profit with other holders of Prism token or issue shares as token in the form of ShapeShift fees or COVAL.
- COVAL Pack. It is a collection of tokens or cards. They can consist of multiple types of music, videos, or other multimedia which can be viewed from apps and games. These cards or tokens can be purchased or sold on the platform.
- COVAL Zero: COVAL utilizes ZeroNet that serves as a protocol for the P2P network created in its decentralized blockchain. COVAL Zero allows traders to make a deal securely and anonymously without being monitored by an authority.
- COVAL Verb. It is a token in the gaming sector that can be either purchased, earned, or traded among the same game users. It can only be purchased with COVAL coins.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Circuits of Value aka COVAL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Circuits of Value (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Circuits of Value as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Circuits of Value. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Circuits of Value currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Circuits of Value
- Store your Circuits of Value to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Circuits of Value, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Circuits of Value:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/COVAL or ETH/COVAL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Circuits of Value (COVAL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Circuits of Value. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy COVAL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Circuits of Value. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/COVAL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/COVAL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Circuits of Value (COVAL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Circuits of Value right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Circuits of Value (COVAL)?
Once you have purchased the Circuits of Value, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Circuits of Value (COVAL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing COVAL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Circuits of Value (COVAL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Circuits of Value is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Circuits of Value (COVAL) is backed by a solid team who has achieved many of the panned goals. Even though they have been on the right track of progress, definite roadmap is not yet available that their previous milestones cannot be checked. Meanwhile, some analysts said there’s no risk in investing COVAL as the price remains stable since the first time it entered the market 5 years ago. Moreover, the value of the coin is predicted to rise slightly in the coming future.