In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NiiFi, if you are planning to buy NIIFI token – You’re in the right place!
NiiFi is constructed on Nahmii, a unique and one of a kind platform that is needed to build blockchain’s solutions. Its underlying technology would elevate NiiFi to a full commercial grade and usable product, having all the perks and advantages of a blockchain.
Nahmii performance has no competition. It introduces the so-called State Pools, which is a technology (with patent pending nature) providing the perfect tools to build solutions easily on Ethereum within a scale. NiiFi platform has been designed as an easily adaptable and open ecosystem which is able to merge DeFi to various global industries natively, including loyalty, FinTech, and gaming. Nahmii 2.0 is the power behind NiiFi, and it creates an unrivalled and true scale within Ethereum chain. Tools are built from scratches, offering simplicity and easiness to deal with real-world use cases.
NiiFi token is the native utility token to makes sure that completely decentralized governance model would be implemented. All the stakeholders have the same and equal rights in the voting mechanisms. Token holders are expected to bond together to ensure the protocol’s success within some ways. It will also make sure that alignment between best interest and token holders would be implemented.
Table of Contents
NiiFi (NIIFI) Features
- DeFi meets utility. The tools available in the platform aren’t only to solve problems, but they can improve the overall ecosystem. The platform makes innovation continuously and these new tools are always available non-stop.
- Plug and play. As it was mentioned before, the platform is open. With plug and play mechanism, users can always gain access to the features without having to install or download anything.
- Commercial adoption optimization. Thanks to Nahmii 2.0 as the power, the platform creates a helpful blockchain constructed on Ethereum.
- Killer interface. The user interface isn’t only user friendly, but they would simplify the overall operation of the platform.
- Useful tools. The platform has several useful tools, including swap and lend. An AMM would provide easy currency exchange, while the lending protocol enables borrowers to free working capital up.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NIIFI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NiiFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NiiFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NiiFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NiiFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NiiFi
- Store your NiiFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NiiFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NiiFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NIIFI/BTC or NIIFI/ETH or NIIFI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NIIFI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NiiFi (NIIFI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NiiFi (NIIFI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NiiFi (NIIFI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NiiFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NiiFi (NIIFI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NiiFi (NIIFI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NIIFI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NiiFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NiiFi (NIIFI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NIIFI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NiiFi (NIIFI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NIIFI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NiiFi (NIIFI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NiiFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NiiFi (NIIFI)?
Once you have purchased the NiiFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NiiFi (NIIFI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NIIFI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NiiFi (NIIFI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NiiFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
All in all, NiiFi is created as a platform that can provide solutions for DeFi users through the creation of tools. Users are able to build tools from scratches, enabling them to enjoy the platform while reaping all of the offered benefits. Interested users are welcomed to join, but they need to buy NiiFi (NIIFI) as their first step in joining the platform.