In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Credit, if you are planning to buy CREDIT – You’re in the right place!
Credit is a special platform that is designed to make money borrowing and lending easy – and definitely safer through blockchain technology. The process and the application are made simpler and easier, and yet without compromising the safety and protection of the platform.
The idea is to create a reliable environment where borrowers and lenders can trust each other. The borrowers know that the lending parties are trusted, whereas the lenders know that their money would be in a good hand with the borrowers. The overall transactions and the contracts would be recorded and kept in a place, which is transparent and yet secure enough.
Credit (CREDIT) Features
- Fixed (transaction) fee. Everything in this platform would be on a fixed fee, so borrowers won’t have to worry that they will be difficult to pay up their loan.
- Transparent and permanent record. The contracts would be stored in blockchain ledger so no one can change it. Once it is created, it has a legal binding ability and it creates a fixed outcome
- Transferrable loan. Everything is designed to be sophisticated and easy. Once lenders agree to lend their money, it will be sent to borrowers’ account. And when borrowers want to pay up their loan, they can transfer the money to the lenders’ account. There is no need to meet face to face – not with this platform.
- Deals on chain. Everything will be created and managed on the ledger. The contract is transparent as everyone can see. However, only those who are related to the contract can access it – and yet they can’t change the contract either once it is made
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Credit aka CREDIT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Credit (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Credit as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Credit. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Credit currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Credit
- Store your Credit to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Credit, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Credit:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CREDIT or ETH/CREDIT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Credit (CREDIT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Credit (CREDIT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Credit. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Credit (CREDIT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Credit (CREDIT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CREDIT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Credit. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Credit (CREDIT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CREDIT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Credit (CREDIT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CREDIT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Credit (CREDIT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Credit right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Credit (CREDIT)?
Once you have purchased the Credit, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Credit (CREDIT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CREDIT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Credit (CREDIT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Credit is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Borrowing money doesn’t have to be complicated if you know where to turn. It doesn’t have to be a frightening experience either if each party can trust each other. Many of people can’t get access to loan because they don’t have convincing credit score, which can change if they join this platform. If you are interested in the idea and you want to invest money, know how to buy Credit coin which will give you access to the platform.