In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Wing, if you are planning to buy WING token – You’re in the right place!
Wing is a decentralized DeFi platform for borrowing and lending. It is a platform with credit base mechanism and it also supports cross chain operation. The network is dedicated for cross chain interaction and (crypto) asset lending between different DeFi products.
The idea is to provide mutual relationship that will benefit all parties involved: guarantors, creditors, and borrowers. Aside from providing a platform for lending and borrowing, the network also develops its own module for credit evaluation. It proves that decentralized credit-based lending platform is possible.
Table of Contents
Wing (WING) Features
- Flash pool. This is the first (and main) product supporting asset lending to lower the asset risks. Users are able to get rewards from the Flash pool by depositing, loaning, and lending. With assets like DAI, USDT, wBTC, ETH, and ONT, it’s understandable if the platform will grow from day to day.
- Credit lending. The platform has its own IF Pool, a product with credit basis. Users are able to make use of their OScore to deposit assets than the borrowed assets
- DAO proposal. Users are able to set a DAO proposal up. They can also become investors. Project developers have the possibility (and also opportunity) to get proposals after proposal submission. In the meantime, investors can contribute and earn future profits’ share that are created and agreed upon on the smart contracts.
- Ontology blockchain. This blockchain is able to create (collateral) pools for different blockchains. Not to mention that it also enables assets digitization, both for the new and existing ones
- OScore. This is a credit scoring system that would evaluate users’ digital asset info as well as evaluating their borrowing or lending history. Users have complete control over their OScore and accounts, to make sure that data privacy would be maintained
- Great flexibilities. OScore plays a crucial role in users’ financial activities. If they are able to keep good (credit) score, they can get lower interest rates if they have loans. Plus, the chances of collateral requirements would be greatly reduced.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade WING
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Wing (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Wing as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Wing. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Wing currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Wing
- Store your Wing to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Wing, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Wing:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WING/BTC or WING/ETH or WING/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WING/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Wing (WING)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Wing (WING) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Wing (WING) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Wing. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Wing (WING) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Wing (WING) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WING directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Wing. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Wing (WING) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WING/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Wing (WING) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WING/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Wing (WING)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Wing right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Wing (WING)?
Once you have purchased the Wing, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Wing (WING)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WING with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Wing (WING) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Wing is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Borrowing and lending asset can be done through digitized platform, with the help of technology to minimize risks and to boost profits at the same time. Those who need the funds can benefit from the platform, and those who deposit funds can expect handsome rewards in the end. Wing Finance has made it possible by introducing decentralized network and easy-to-understand operation. However, interested users must buy Wing (WING) if they want to join.