In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Splintershards, if you are planning to buy SPS token – You’re in the right place!
Splinterlands is created as a decentralized trading card game within Hive blockchain. The platform focuses on a gameplay where players can earn tokens. Moreover, they can ‘bridge’ their game cards (which function as NFT) to Wax blockchain so they can trade the NFTs on the popular marketplaces. Regardless the stake within Splinterlands, users are able to claim their SPS tokens.
In Splinterlands, users are given access to the (SPS) management dashboard where users can access everything. The most important thing is that they can link their wallets from different blockchains. Users are able to connect Ethereum, Tron, Hive, Steem, and BSC. It doesn’t matter where the assets are, all the wallets can determine SPS airdrop rewards.
The amount of reward depends on the assets’ weight. Users having virtual land (which is useful for upcoming gaming expansion), have many DEC tokens, or high-level cards will get reward boost automatically. The bigger stake users make within SPS ecosystem, then the more rewards they will get on everyday basis. The gameplay will also reward users for their participation. It means that players can play their favorite game while reaping profits at the same time.
- Official website: https://splinterlands.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/splinterlands
- Telegram: https://t.me/splinterlandsHQ
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Splinterlands
- Whitepaper: https://sps.splinterlands.com/
Splintershards (SPS) Features
- Hive blockchain. Splinterlands is running on Hive blockchain. It means that all gaming actions would be recorded on the blockchain. Everyone is welcomed to join the game as it is open. Thanks to Hive blockchain, Splinterlands has transparent record of all gaming actions.
- Level up ability. Players are able to level up their cards so they can battle other players through fair gaming experience. The better the performance, the more DEC they can get. Players can get DEC (Dark Energy Crystals) through converting the unused cards within their collections.
- DEC functionality. It functions as a payment method where users can trade cards or buy (in- game) items. Not to mention that DEC can also be traded among users, players, and even third party exchanges.
- DAO on BSC. SPS token has been designed as a DAO. After all, it is a governance token integrated to Splinterlands game, providing users the ability to contribute to the development of the platform. Players can also propose changes, like modifying battle settings, change DEC inflation pools, or change the schedule of the tournament.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Splintershards aka SPS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Splintershards (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Splintershards as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Splintershards. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Splintershards currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Splintershards
- Store your Splintershards to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Splintershards, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Splintershards:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SPS/BTC or SPS/ETH or SPS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SPS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Splintershards (SPS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Splintershards (SPS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Splintershards (SPS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Splintershards. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Splintershards (SPS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Splintershards (SPS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SPS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Splintershards. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Splintershards (SPS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SPS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Splintershards (SPS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SPS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Splintershards (SPS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Splintershards right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Splintershards (SPS)?
Once you have purchased the Splintershards, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Splintershards (SPS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SPS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Splintershards (SPS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Splintershards is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Splinterlands is a fun gaming platform for those who are into card gaming type. Not only it is fun, but it also provides profitable and reward opportunity for the players. Moreover, users are given access to easy operation, including the dashboard, which makes it possible to manage everything easily. Want to join the platform? Buy Splintershards (SPS) and then reveal the benefits.