In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Lead, if you are planning to buy LEAD token – You’re in the right place!
Lead Wallet is claimed to be the world’s simplest crypto wallet where users can store, spend, swap, and stake their digital assets through a user-friendly and beautifully-designed application. It aims to be the seamless entrance door to DeFi access. The team of Lead Wallet, led by Obasi Francis Ifeqwu, believes that the lack of useful and seamless apps is the biggest problem with cryptocurrency adoption. It becomes their motivation to create a new blockchain ecosystem that anyone could use and benefit from the ecosystem.
All of the products and services offered by Lead Wallet can be accessed directly from iOS and Android devices. What ones need to do is to download the app from their mobile device. It just takes a few minutes to completely set up a Lead Wallet account. Then, users can start benefiting from the services.
Lead (LEAD) Features
- Fiat integration. LEAD Wallet team is currently working on fiat integration to the wallet app so that users can purchase cryptocurrencies from their local banks directly. In this way, cryptocurrency transactions on the wallet can be more simplified. The fiat integration also broaden users’ options of preferred means of buying cryptocurrencies from their wallet.
- A sophisticated marketplace. LEAD Wallet team is building a sophisticated marketplace where people can sell and buy services on goods on the application using LEAD token to power the platform.
- In-wallet staking service. This staking facility is added on the platform to facilitate various staking programs for PoS coins. The service simplifies cryptocurrency staking and enables users to gain profit by holding cryptocurrencies right on their wallet.
- On-chain and cross-chain swap service. Users of LEAD Wallet can perform both cross-chain and on-chain swaps. They can enjoy the best rate for the swap as the wallet integrates with best custodial exchanges with a seamless UI and secured swap service.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Lead aka LEAD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Lead (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Lead as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Lead. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Lead currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Lead
- Store your Lead to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Lead, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Lead:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the LEAD/BTC or LEAD/ETH or LEAD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Lead (LEAD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Lead (LEAD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Lead. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Lead (LEAD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Lead (LEAD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LEAD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Lead. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Lead (LEAD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LEAD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Lead (LEAD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LEAD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Lead (LEAD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Lead right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Lead (LEAD)?
Once you have purchased the Lead, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Lead (LEAD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LEAD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Lead (LEAD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Lead is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There have been many wallet ecosystem where users can spend, send, and receive cryptocurrencies, yet LEAD Wallet is different as it is designed to be much more than that. It could cover many kinds of users in the crypto world without complicated procedures. There is no doubt that LEAD wallet has a bright future as long as the team can realize its roadmap sooner. In this way, more users will join the ecosystem and it eventually increases the demand of LEAD.