In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Cere Network, if you are planning to buy CERE token – You’re in the right place!
The future of handling customer data is through a decentralized data cloud. And that is what Cere Network brings to the table. As a project from the Polkadot and Cosmos consortium, investors who buy Cere Network (CERE) can take part in the effort for cross-chain connectivity.
Building on a blockchain gives this project the strength and flexibility in working with the data. But mainly it works for the digital data trust and transparency. The data were anonymized and encrypted that only the key holder can decrypt it. Cere Network offers first access to these data in their Open Data Market. By providing access to the data, they disrupt the current monopoly by big companies such as Adobe and Oracle.
Cere Network (CERE) Features
- Best of two worlds: Cere Network brings out the main strengths from both Polkadot and Cosmos, to provide a heterogeneous ecosystem that is in line with building a scalable data integration and collaboration.
- Decentralized Data cloud: The cloud works like a warehouse that holds a limitless amount of data. Being built on a blockchain means the data is secure and any transaction is well documented. It gives flexibility to the enterprises to build their ecosystem and can request to work with other data sets even if they are in different chains.
- State of Art Security: Data chains in Cere are using full encryption and are in partitions regarding their enterprises. The project randomizes the ID and non-identifiable personal information to secure the data.
- Open Data Marketplace: This disruptive marketplace gives access to analysts and developers to work with any data set. Enterprises also can benefit from using this marketplace by working with the consumers’ data.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Cere Network aka CERE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Cere Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Cere Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Cere Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Cere Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Cere Network
- Store your Cere Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Cere Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Cere Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CERE/BTC or CERE/ETH or CERE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CERE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Cere Network (CERE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Cere Network (CERE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Cere Network (CERE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Cere Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Cere Network (CERE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Cere Network (CERE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CERE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Cere Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Cere Network (CERE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CERE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Cere Network (CERE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CERE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Cere Network (CERE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Cere Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Cere Network (CERE)?
Once you have purchased the Cere Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Cere Network (CERE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CERE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Cere Network (CERE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Cere Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Enterprises rely on a decentralized data cloud to provide almost real-time analysis of their data. As a project from the Polkadot and Cosmos consortium, Cere Network focuses on bringing a scalable global decentralization for both consumers and businesses alike. They provide direct access to the data sets that are anonymized in the cloud. So, companies can deploy their applications and work with the data. Investors now can buy Cere Network (CERE) through various platforms and take part in building a cross-chain interoperability ecosystem.