In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ShoeFy, if you are planning to buy SHOE token – You’re in the right place!
ShoeFy is created as a decentralized and innovative platform that combines FT (or Fungible Tokens) with NFT (Non Fungible Tokens). The platform is set as a futuristic (and sophisticated) NFT project making use of the modern and advanced DeFi techniques to boost returns. The platform is able to expand the potential of the NFT. It does it by incorporating staking and farming in order to produce passive income.
What’s unique about the platform is the utilization of two tokens: SHOE and sNFTs. The SHOE is a part of ERC-20 token, functions as the native FT. The sNFTs, on the other hand, would be a part of ERC-721 token and it is created within random on-chain system. On ShoeFy, each NFT would be in a form of unique and distinctive digital shoes pair, which have been programmed algorithmically.
The shoebeasts (or the collectors of the shoes) are able to display their digital sneakers on their social media apps, including Snapchat. The platform even provides customized shoeracks for the digital assets. The shoebeast is able to stake them within the platform to generate passive income, which would be coming in the SHOE token form.
ShoeFy (SHOE) Features
- Long-term goal for evolution and innovation. The platform wants to continuously evolve and innovate. After all, they have long-term purpose. They are currently in the middle of IDO preparation (for SHOE token) and genesis NFTs programming.
- Collectibles and gaming ecosystem. They want to create (and develop) a presence within the metaverse. They are planning on future growth that includes product lines and items, such as working together with well-known fashion labels.
- Active platform and team. The developers are basically working non-stop and marketing team is being proactive.
- Hybrid ecosystem. By combining FT and NFT assets, the platform creates its own unique system. Users can issue sNFTs. These sNFTs can also be sold within the secondary market. The first buyer would get royalties every time sNFTs is being traded.
- Staking and farming. Users are able to utilize their sNFTs for farming and staking, enabling the users to get passive income.
- NFT marketplaces. Unlike other NFT marketplaces where users need to wait for buyers to bid, ShoeFy provides NFT swap site to solve the liquidity issue.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ShoeFy aka SHOE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ShoeFy (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ShoeFy as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ShoeFy. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ShoeFy currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ShoeFy
- Store your ShoeFy to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ShoeFy, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ShoeFy:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SHOE/BTC or SHOE/ETH or SHOE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SHOE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ShoeFy (SHOE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ShoeFy (SHOE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ShoeFy (SHOE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ShoeFy. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ShoeFy (SHOE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ShoeFy (SHOE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SHOE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ShoeFy. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ShoeFy (SHOE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SHOE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ShoeFy (SHOE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SHOE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ShoeFy (SHOE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ShoeFy right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ShoeFy (SHOE)?
Once you have purchased the ShoeFy, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ShoeFy (SHOE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SHOE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ShoeFy (SHOE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ShoeFy is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ShoeFy would be a fascinating platform for those into NFT assets, especially the digital shoes. They should be able to engage in transactions, collect shoes, and even gain income from their activities. Those who want to engage in the platform must buy ShoeFy (SHOE) first to join.