In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Lemond, if you are planning to buy LEMD token – You’re in the right place!
Lemond is a modern (and a decentralized) platform with focus on DeFi. As an autonomous and open source (non-custodial) liquidity market protocol, the platform allows users to take part as either borrowers or depositors. It is basically money market that is constructed on OKExChain. It supports USDC, USDT, ETH, OKT, BTC, and OKB at the initial launch. As a follow up, the platform would deploy to Ethereum as well as other (public) chains.
Users who want to be depositors can provide liquidity (to the market) so they can get a passive income. Borrowers, on the other hand, are able to borrow within a perpetually overcollateralized fashion or the one-block liquidity undercollateralized manner. Every asset that is supported by Lemond Protocol would be integrated to IToken contract. Through IToken mints, users can get interest via the (IToken) exchange rate. It can increase (in value) related to underlying (special) asset. Second, users can also use ITokens as collateral.
ITokens represent the users balance in Lemond. Users have the freedom to do anything they want with it: to send the tokens to cold storage, to program the tokens, to manage them in the wallet, or others. Basically, users are given total control and freedom to manage their investment. When users hold the ITokens, they can get interest. The interest would accumulate through the exchange rate. Over time, the token would be convertible to the increasing amount (of the corresponding token).
- Official website: https://www.lemond.money/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LemondFinance
- Telegram: https://twitter.com/LemondFinance
- Whitepaper: https://docs.lemond.money/
Lemond (LEMD) Features
- Various loan options. The platform provides multiple options for loans within various chains. It also supports juicy liquidity and also straightforward access.
- Exchange support. Not only the platform supports cross chain (mortgage) loan assets, but it also supports OKExChain, BSC, and ETH main network. It increases the possibility of convenient loan with interoperability simplicity.
- DAO nature. The token can be used for various actions, including governance, improve income, and also pledge liquidity.
- NFT focus. The platform also focuses on NFT. The NFT pledge lending activity would support the asset lending erc721 function.
- Income aggregate. Users only need to hold their LEMD to govern, vote, and more.
- Lemond airdrop. Airdrop is one of the best features about the platform as it will provide extra income to users and investors.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Lemond aka LEMD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Lemond (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Lemond as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Lemond. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Lemond currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Lemond
- Store your Lemond to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Lemond, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Lemond:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LEMD/BTC or LEMD/ETH or LEMD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LEMD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Lemond (LEMD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Lemond (LEMD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Lemond (LEMD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Lemond. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Lemond (LEMD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Lemond (LEMD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LEMD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Lemond. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Lemond (LEMD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LEMD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Lemond (LEMD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LEMD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Lemond (LEMD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Lemond right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Lemond (LEMD)?
Once you have purchased the Lemond, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Lemond (LEMD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LEMD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Lemond (LEMD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Lemond is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The concept of Lemond platform is for borrowing and lending with technology and smart contract as the main core. The platform has its own mechanism to run the operation and manage their own investment. If anyone is interested in the platform, they must buy Lemond (LEMD) to gain access to the ecosystem.