In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bitrue Coin, if you are planning to buy BTR token – You’re in the right place!
BTR is a platform token issued by a crypto exchange from Singapore called Bitrue. Bitrue has headquarters located not only in Singapore but also in Taiwan, as well as some local offices in Europe and US. The founder of Bitrue is Curis Wang, who is a passionate crypto and blockchain enthusiast sitting in Silicon Valley.
You are able to trade nearly all big cryptocurrencies and even many of the smaller altcoins. Bitrue is not merely a spot for trading, but is also supports more than 10 cryptocurrencies with yearly percentage rate reaching 15% through its “interest-earn program”. Furthermore, it’s the first exchange which launched loan services backed by crypto. The range of its financial services is getting larger as the exchange continues to grow.
Bitrue Coin (BTR) Features
- Accessibility and Ease of Use. Accessing the platform via a desktop wen or mobile devices is very easy as it comes with a straightforward sign-up process and accommodates multiple languages such as Chinese and Spanish in addition to English, with 24/7 support.
- Investment Options. Bitrue offers customers with some options of investments to optimize their earnings such as flexible investments and lock-up investments. With these choices, customers can choose the one suitable for their need. In addition, the platform also supports fiat for deposits and withdrawal.
- Bitrue Trading. Bitrue offers three alternatives of trading such as legend trading for low trading fees using currencies like USD, AUD, EUR, and many more, credit card options for users who use Visa and MasterCard card, and trust token option for trades with escrow services.
- Platform Security. Bitrue runs on a decentralized structure with anti-fraud system that maintains users’ assets and accounts.
- Bitrue Loans Feature. This feature was launched in the beginning of 2019. Since its launch, the loaned amounts have reached millions of dollars. Currently, it offers loans in ETH, BTC, XRP, USDT, and other coins
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitrue Coin aka BTR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bitrue Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bitrue Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Bitrue Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bitrue Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Bitrue Coin
- Store your Bitrue Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bitrue Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Bitrue Coin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BTR or ETH/BTR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bitrue Coin (BTR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bitrue Coin (BTR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bitrue Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bitrue Coin (BTR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bitrue Coin (BTR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BTR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bitrue Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bitrue Coin (BTR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BTR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bitrue Coin (BTR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BTR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bitrue Coin (BTR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Bitrue Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bitrue Coin (BTR)?
Once you have purchased the Bitrue Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bitrue Coin (BTR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BTR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bitrue Coin (BTR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bitrue Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bitrue is still new in the industry, but it meets the qualification of the ideal trading platform for any traders. The platform is suitable for users at any levels as it provides them great opportunities to yield passive income. Bitrue is also backed with talented and experienced team members who are committed to the growth of the platform. They are able to increase the range of financial services as long as they can focus on the main pillars such as safety and speed.