In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OVR, if you are planning to buy OVR token – You’re in the right place!
OVR is short for Over the Reality, which is an AR platform that is designed on Ethereum blockchain and is designed as an open source and world scale ecosystem. OVR has open source concept, which means that it is the community that contributes to the growth. The platform is independent from its creators. Moreover, the Ethereum blockchain is used to decentralize the dynamics of token exchange amongst the users.
Through OVR, users are able to use their smart glasses or mobile device to perform live interaction with the AR that has been customized within the real world. OVR is claimed to be a new standard in AR experience. It is the first browser for content, in which users don’t pick the contents. It is the world that provides endless possibilities and experienced based on the geographical position.
OVR is created as a metaverse platform for almost anything, including gaming, virtual retail, avatar, live events, education, and so much more. It is about geolocalized VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) that is constructed on Ethereum blockchain. The platform enables hosting creation, along with visualization on geo-located mobile VR and AR contents. These VR and AR assets would be then connected to geographic locations through the NFTs, which are based on ERC-721 standard.
This world is divided into 1.6 trillion hexagons. Each of those hexagons (or the OVRLand) represents a special (and unique) geographic location in real time manner. OVRLand is able to decide what kind of VR or AR experience that they are going to visualize on that specific location. The project has its own fungible token (which is a part of ERC-20). OVR token is handy for value exchange and governance within the platform.
OVR (OVR) Features
- Merging virtual world and reality. OVR is created as a metaverse’s decentralized infrastructure that merges virtual world and the real physical world via AR. It creates a new dimension and universe where everything would be possible.
- Virtual world exploration. The platform is created as a digital layer that covers the whole globe. With OVRLands, users or investors are able to buy those lands through auctions. They are free to rent or trade those lands through decentralized manner.
- Investment opportunities. Users are able to buy, rent, or sell OVRLands, giving them the possibilities of investment and passive income through blockchain technology
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OVR aka OVR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OVR (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OVR as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OVR. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OVR currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OVR
- Store your OVR to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OVR, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OVR:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OVR/BTC or OVR/ETH or OVR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OVR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OVR (OVR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OVR (OVR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OVR (OVR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OVR. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OVR (OVR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OVR (OVR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OVR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OVR. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OVR (OVR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OVR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OVR (OVR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OVR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OVR (OVR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OVR right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OVR (OVR)?
Once you have purchased the OVR, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OVR (OVR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OVR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OVR (OVR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OVR is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
OVR is about bringing AR and VR technology to the higher level. By combining virtual world and real world experience, there are endless possibilities of what the platform can do. There have been several cases of the platform covering gaming sector, live events, education, and more. In order to join, users must buy OVR (OVR) so they can reap the benefits.