In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Lympo, if you are planning to buy LYM token – You’re in the right place!
Lympo is a decentralized platform built on Ethereum blockchain which is particularly dedicated for sport enthusiasts. This blockchain startup aims to make the world a healthier place by building a fair user generated fitness and health data ecosystem where users can trade data fair and square using LYM, the Lympo native token. The platform is similar to Uber or Airbnb, but for matching people with their desired sports and wellness specialists.
Users can also earn LYM by completing fun challenges through iOS and Android applications. In other words, it tries to create a global user-empowering ecosystem where companies and individuals can use harvested data efficiently. Anyone can take part in the ecosystem as it is designed for data owners, trainers, sports inventory creators, physicians, gyms, processing businesses, and data proxies.
Table of Contents
Lympo (LYM) Features
- Lympo Digital Wallet. The mobile wallet is the core of the Lympo ecosystem. It serves as the entrance door for onboarding users. Using the wallet, users can create their profile, enter the health data, and connect to health trackers and favorite sports. By sharing data among users, they can receive rewards in the form of LMY tokens. Moreover, it allows coaches and trainers to challenge clients to accomplish their individual goals. Their efforts are rewarded with tokens.
- Lympo Marketplace. All services and goods on the platform are listed in the Lympo Marketplace. Users can utilize their tokens to get numerous premium features of the platform, purchase wellness products offered by Lympo partners such as supplements and healthy foods, and find the best personal trainer.
- Lympo Crowdfunding Platform. This investment hub provides the holders of LYM tokens a great opportunity to invest in health startups rated by major market players. The investment transactions are conducted only with LYM tokens.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Lympo aka LYM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Lympo (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Lympo as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Lympo. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Lympo currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Lympo
- Store your Lympo to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Lympo, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Lympo:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the LYM/BTC or LYM/ETH or LYM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Lympo (LYM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Lympo (LYM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Lympo. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Lympo (LYM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Lympo (LYM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LYM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Lympo. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Lympo (LYM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LYM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Lympo (LYM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LYM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Lympo (LYM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Lympo right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Lympo (LYM)?
Once you have purchased the Lympo, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Lympo (LYM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LYM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Lympo (LYM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Lympo is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There is a growing demand for various health devices and application as people are becoming more concerned about their health, lifestyle, and well-being. As a result, mobile health has recently undergone immense growth. On the other hand, it presents many new challenges. Introducing a new fair mobile health data system with improved interconnectivity, cooperation between users, and cohesiveness as Lympo does appears to be a fresh and lucrative idea. As many players can benefit from it, the value of LYM will keep rising.